30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone,

So I am babysitting a girl who is 20 months. She is not vegan but I feed her vegan when I am watching her. She doesn't poop for 5 days in a row (which I think it's insane) and poops for two days in a row (huge poops).

I don't give her the very first meal in the morning (breakfast) but I feed her snack in the morning (kiwi,blueberries, strawberries, peaches, and so on), lunch ( steamed broccoli, green beans, black beans, zucchini, veggie burgers, carrots, and so on, and snack ( more fruit) after her nap. Her mother told me today she plans on giving her prune juice in the morning but she is afraid she has a huge poop at night o.O.

I don't really know what to do to keep her regular. Any suggestions are very well appreciated. 

Thanks for your time.

The babysitter.

Views: 1113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe get Forks Over Knives film from the library and tell them to watch it to learn how to help their baby's constipation.  This film has changed even hard core meat eaters instantaneously to vegan!

Cow's milk is known to constipate children.

I see. I feed her vegan all day when she is with me but her mother/father give her a lot o milk specially at night.

maybe leave some soy or almond milk behind when you go?

sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato sweet potato AND FRESH, JUICY SEASONAL FRUIT!

Find the SOFT sweet potatoes, not the firm ones.

I'll definitely try the sweet potatoes and the seasonal fruit. Thanks.

did you mean to say sweet potato? ;)  

Ya the Okinawan diet centered around sweet potatoes, try that!

:D  Wonderful!!!

oh poor thing, 5 days backed up? man...

I would think it would be a good idea to drop the beans, cut out as much dairy as possible I know your not giving her dairy so there may not be much you can do there.

ripe fruit and cooked soft sweet potatoes for the win.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
4 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
yesterday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
yesterday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service