30 Bananas a Day!

hey all, i recently had my amalgam fillings removed, i had anaesthetics as they went really deep some of the cavities. ive read that composite fllings can be quite estrogenic since they are plastic and also that lidocaine in them is carcinogenic and lidocaine is often in the anaesthetic. some say its not worth replacing the amalagam with composite since composite is like this but i am glad theres no metal in my mouth anymore... but i am concerned about excess estrogen and carginogenic lidocaine... do you think fasting is the best thing for these two things? how does the body naturally balance its hormones best? and does the body naturally detox carcinogens day to day? even if there was a build up?

thanks heaps, any ideas will we helpful

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, In my opinion if you are eating healthy 80 10 10 then the amount of toxin is negligible, and your body can handle it. Also you've had them put in, so unless you get them taken out, you have to live with them anyway. Try not to worry about it too much I think!

In the book "The China Study", Campbell speaks of tests done on rats, whereby he feeds one group 20% milk protein diet, and another group 5% milk protein diet. He then administers both groups aflatoxin. Suprisingly all of the rats on the 20% diet developed cancer, whereas none on the 5% had any instance of cancer.

Although this specific test was on rats, it highlights how diet is a huge factor in health, and if you eat clean your body should handle the traces of toxins you encounter.

In terms of fasting because of the anesthetic, I'm no expert, but just listen to your body it should tell you what is best. If you feel tired, then sleep, if you have no appetite for food, then fast etc.

Just my random thoughts :)
Dear Jessie ♥,
the best way to have a balanced endocrine system, in my opinion, is by eating a simple raw diet made up of fruit and/or veggies.

I think that water fasting is also a great tool for helping the body to heal and re-balance.

One of the greatest health challenges to people in the world today is, I believe, an unbalanced Endocrine (hormonal) system.
Balanced hormones really are vital in a balanced body.

So if your diet is natural and you get good air and water and sufficient exercise and adequate rest, then you are, I believe, in the best possible position to deal with any toxins which may unbalance your endocrine system.

I have composite fillings now for nearly 19 years. I feel they are not perfect but preferable to amalgam.

My health has been great for the last 19 years because I try to eat the best fruit, get good sleep, breathe good air, exercise, fast when I feel the need, and think positive—all of which help to deal with any toxins in my body over which I have less control.

Love and Peaches XX.
ok thanks guys :)

my main concern was, with having such an intense load at one time, what are the effects of a huge load of carcinogens at one time, can it do permanent damage to cells in that moment. or is it just a load that will detox when given the chance?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
15 hours ago
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Wednesday
Silvery posted a discussion
Wednesday
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Tuesday
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22
ednshell posted a discussion
Feb 18
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service