30 Bananas a Day!

I have come across a few people who recommend getting a colonic, to remove all the old shit in your system, as there is all sorts of waste in your lower gut left over from meat and dairy. 

I am well aware that a high fruit diet will EVENTUALLY rid us of the toxicity (stuck hard stools in the gut) by diluting and breaking it all up, absorbing the toxins and processing through the liver, coming out as detox through sweat, skin, mucous etc...

Although, if we are on raw-4 will this would probably take lots lots longer, yes? 

I am also well aware that it is a highly un-natural process, although so is eating all of the toxic shit to begin with. 

Wouldn't it just be much easier on our bodies, if we were to eliminate all of this toxic waste within a matter of a few hours, effortlessly and painlessly, rather than ABSORBING the toxins, to flush them out, but also ultimately re-poisoning ourselves in the process?  

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FYI -

I am only considering having ONE colonic, administered by a qualified professional at a hospital, with water, fuck all else.

I think the main reason we shouldn't get colonics is that it isn't natural. No way in nature would you have water flushing into your anus. Just wouldn't happen. 

As far as having lots of old gunk in your colon…I don't really buy that. Bacteria in your colon would've eaten/broken down all the "left over" meat and dairy by now. 

Detox is a never-ending process. You are constantly taking in toxins from the environment no matter what you eat. However, if you're high carb vegan (raw or cooked) you are doing your body a huge favor and decreasing the amount of toxins you're taking in. 

Can I ask what your main reason for wanting a colonic is?

I was just thinking it may dis-lodge any nasy old gunk that has been left over from my previous meat eating past. ?? 

I saw rawsomeliving saying it may help with the detoxification process, if you can imagine a nasty hunk of old meat rotting in your colon, and fiber isn't pushing it through, it may take years to break down natrally, and in the process would have to go through the liver and then out through the skin or sweat?? (I'm not all to sure how these things work) 

I know it's not natural, neither is brushing our teeth, or riding a bike, or flying, of writing on a keyboard, or eating bananas in the UK......

how far can we take this?

Hmm I just don't think that anything can last long in your colon if you're eating lots of fiber. It'll be broken down fairly quickly by enzymes and bacteria or pushed through by the other food in your colon. Ultimately it's your decision though. You're welcome for the response :)

Cheers for the response by the way, always appreciated :) 

trust your own bodies natural cleaning system   

mother nature is the best      you have everything you need already 

The *SHOCKING* Truth About Colonics and Enemas! - 30 Bananas ...

Read this and much more important information for your health in 30BaD's Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon!

Already read both, have decided to not risk perforated bowel :) cheers guys x

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service