30 Bananas a Day!

What do you guys think about college? I think it would just throw me to the dogs.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not in college So idk lol,

I'm a junior in highschool and I am planning to go to college. I am going to college knowing that they like to brainwash, but I am also going to college to be able to study environmental science so I can make the earth healthier. :) If you go to college, go to college to get the education to become something that makes a difference!

Julia, please keep an open mind. I was in your position not long ago (I just finished my first year of university). I have to say that the more open a mind I kept, the more people amazed me. There is so much to learn that we don't realize how much we just don't know yet. They're are many intelligent and experienced individuals from all backgrounds in universities there to help you succeed. It is great you have found a path that you are passionate about. :) Just remember to seek out guidance from as many professors as you can because the relationships you form with these people will help you greatly later on. Letters of recommendation, research projects, and future employment opportunities are a few to name. 

Thanks for the advice Jacob! I am very into keeping an open mind. :)

I'm currently in college and love it.  Though I wouldn't recommend going unless you are passionate about what you are studying.

I am in college, and since finding myself on this lifestyle, I have found my passion, and it is not necessarily dependent on a college education.  I recommend following your bliss, whether it be college or not. :)

Loved undergrad and Grad school! Stayed away from the frats/sororities.  No good! There are some great professors out there with passion. Enjoy the experience.  I used my education to become a DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy). I went to community colleges, State university, and Private religious.  All unique. Took me 9 years but I have no regrets! Now I practice with children and older people to help make their lives better!  I am truly blessed to have a job that brings me satisfaction on so many levels.  I always feel like I am making a difference at the end of the day. :) Good luck on your journey.

Currently a PTA student (gotta start somewhere haha) and loving it! Like you mentioned, the satisfaction of being able to help my others, and my mom, live more joyous lives is a main driving force in pursing this. And worth mentioning, I didn't even realize such feelings emerge so strong until I found this lifestyle. Makes me want to share good health with others definitely (even though most seem like they don't want it for themselves). Loans suck, but gotta pay to play sometimes.

i like the responses here already

i just got my bachelor's, and it was a good experience, but i could have done without it too. no regrets what i did though, but i wouldn't recommend college as mandatory. i wanted to drop out several times and almost did but i was too scared of what would happen if i did.

just follow your excitement, it's the best path, and it CAN support you, but you must take action! if that involves college, do it, if not, no worries :)

I know that feeling of wanting to quit when things seem unbearable.. But isn't there some sense of relief after completing it as well as a feeling of "that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" ? I tend to feel that in similar situations.

yeah, there is, but the point is that you wouldn't need the relief if you weren't doing something so stressful that you needed relief from. not that stress is bad, obviously there's positive and negative stress, but the point is that you could just be doing something more preferable instead and be supported that way...if that's what you wish to do.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I feel a lot more comfortable with my lack of desire to go to college. I want to get out of the human zoo and go live it up in an authentic habitat.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
5 hours ago
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
6 hours ago
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
yesterday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
yesterday
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Sunday
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Sunday
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Sunday
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Saturday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service