30 Bananas a Day!

Hello everyone,

For the last 6 years I have been struggling with a mystery illness but I guess I have been in denial about it for most of those years. I ended up dropping out of university twice during which i had 'ibs' for a year of which would lead to me being in complete agony and sometimes puking whenever I ate anything with fat in. I then tried working full time which ended in me having a emotional breakdown because I was getting aches all over my body, started muddling my sentences up and was just collapsing on my bed after every shift. Fast forward to now I'm getting regular vitamin deficencies, blood count abnormality and i have a abnormal brain scan result with new symptoms seeming to appear every few months. I just turned 25 and I really want to get better. The doctors I have seen so far have not helped me at all- this whole time the only 'treatment' I've gotten is antidepressants and a diagnosis of fibromyalgia.. I now believe this has all stemmed from a EM rash I got in some remote parts of Malaysia in 2010. I had a negative Lyme disease result in 2014 on the NHS, but I've heard these tests aren't great as there are different strains of Lyme disease and the tick can also infect you with other bacteria as well. I would travel to the other side of the world to see a Lyme expert but I just don't have the money.
All I really know is my body is going through hell and I'm looking for any advice and guidance from someone who has been through something similar and healed. I have been vegan for years now but with the fatigue and lows i had all but given up on trying to be healthy which won't have helped me. I recently started taking some strong probiotics, take NT factor and I'm currently eating hclf, as much raw food as I can get but I have struggled to find good quality fruit so far. I bought a exercise bike which I have been using almost daily the last week but I have started feeling worse/crashing so I think I need to listen to my body and scale it back.

Views: 614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haven, sorry, I had thought you had Lyme disease but I found an old post and you had something else. ;)

"I got over Ross River Virus and Glandular Fever combined, with IV Vitamin C. Up and at em 3 days after starting on treatment after being crippled for 13 months pretty much bed ridden."

-from http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/spastic-bronchitis-oh-no?...

By the way, we are ALL fasting every day. When we sleep.

And we have usually bad breath when we wake up, because the fasting increased the body detox and immune response. It is also why people on heavy diets wake up cranky and need to eat or drink something to calm the mood, because they are in detox. Eating immediately halts this healing phase.

So we have aaaall been fasting our whole lives.

And yes, the fasting we do when we sleep, is real fasting. Real authentic fasting.
Only there is a limit to how deep the body is able to go in those 9-12 hours +.

Without it, our health would deteriorate. Sleep (delta brainwaves) in and of itself is not the only cause for how the health improves during the nights rest. It is a combination and synergy.

Here are the 30BaD guidelines on water fasting:

"Water only fasting in cases of acute illness or injury"

30BaD does not allow the promotion of unsupervised water only fasting for more than 3 days.   Suggesting otherwise is dangerous to the health of our members and will not be supported here.

"While fasting for a day or two is rarely a problem if you are healthy, "it can be quite dangerous if you are not already eating a healthy diet, or if you’ve got liver or kidney problems, any kind of compromised immune system functioning, or are on medication -- even Tylenol," says Fuhrman, a family physician in Flemington, N.J..

"Fasting is not a weight loss tool. Fasting slows your metabolic rate down so your diet from before the fast is even more fattening after you fast," says Joel Fuhrman MD, author of Eat to Live: The Revolutionary Plan for Fast and Sustained Weight Loss and Fasting and Eating for Health.

Fasting for weight loss carries other health risks as well.

Even worse for dieters is that fasting for weight loss "distracts people from the real message of how to lose weight: lower fat intake, eat five fruits and vegetables a day, drink water and stop drinking other liquids, walk 30 minutes a day, and get more sleep," says Fernstrom, an associate professor of psychiatry, epidemiology, and surgery at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.

http://www.diseaseproof.com/archives/healthy-food-dr-fuhrman-on-fas...

So what is 30BAD going to do about me passionately suggesting progressive fasting then? For people truly wanting and needing to heal health problems. Because I will keep advising this for now. But I can begin attaching a disclaimer.

And I never thing fasting for weight loss should be done, that is stupid.

And I will not advise doing an extended fasting for inexperienced people.
But progressive fasting is another animal, because not only will the body condition itself for each longer stretch, but the health will improve to handle it, and the person doing this will learn the ropes and become very experienced.

And it is so sad to try to scare people away from the only thing that can heal them efficiently. But I guess if they get scared, they are not mature or ready for it, so there is that. I guess it is OK then.

Ahh, but still.

Fasting for 3 days is good. Then wait 1.5 weeks. And fast for 3 days more. Then wait for 1.5 weeks. Fast again for 3 days.
That is high quality fasting too.
And I promise, after successfully doing a few of these cycles, relaxed and self-loving, anyone would be very confident in venturing beyond 3 days, no matter what others say, on their own accord. Because the body will be saying 'it is safe, I am strong and ready now' and the person will have learned soo much about how their body works.
But I don't have to advise for more than 3 days here. I can stick to that as a maximum, and just tell them to repeat it regularly, giving the body a chance to rest and readjust in between the fasts.

Good deal!

Wow, I did not expect this much of a response I really appreciate those who have taken the time to read and comment. I will read everything properly after writing this and take it all into consideration. I will more than likely try fasting very soon- I am willing to try anything. I do not think I am at the point where I have completely given up on all doctors yet- I believe there are still some good ones out there who truly care and have a open mind. At the moment I am reading Dr. Horowitz's book on Lyme and Chronic Disease, he believes in detoxifying the body and I am hopeful I can discover some things through this that can help me- but if not that's all good too. I will read the books recommended also.   

I am a somewhat sceptical person, so I believed the same with the probiotics but since I have started taking them I have had some side-effects which makes me believe they are doing something good for me (for the present). I do not intend to take them for a extended period, it is just something for me to try to help my body along. 

I am lucky I have a very supporting partner who is there for me when I am in pain like when I wrote this post, if I didn't have him I would probably still be sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I am an introverted person but this illness has isolated me more since I only leave the house a few times a month due to the increase in the severity of my symptoms whenever I exert myself. Outside of my partner and the people I talk to online having a cry to GPs is the extent of my social life, sad as it is. If I start to feel better I may start to reach out more, this is something I find difficult for fear of being ostracised. I have been in denial and felt shame over being ill, even though I know this irrational. I have eaten raw hclf before and while I did I felt stronger mentally so I am going to try my very best to move towards this. I am also going to look into meditation.

I have been waiting a week for some good quality medjool dates to come, finally I think they are coming today so I can start to eat more raw. I am going to search online for a good fruit provider, I tried grapes and strawberries from the supermarket but they have been horribly sour and have just found myself living off sorbet, bread and starchy foods.  Bananas I noticed I am sensitive to, they make me feel nauseous. This and memory issues I suffer from lead to me failing before. I have frozen a bunch of bananas and I am going to try blending them up to see if that is better. 

Thank you again xxxxxx

Hi Jessica! I love what you say here. I will reply more later, but first I just wanted to share that one more thing that will support your body in healing, is floating in water. Or staying partially in water even. Like in a pool e.g, or a bathtub. There are even portable bathtubs on ebay, that are narrow but high, so it is possible to immerse oneself quite a bit compared to regular bathtubs, and they fit inside a shower, haha, and they are very easy to drain. Floating in water relieves your body of having to spend energy on defying gravity, which takes a lot of energy actually, and it lets the body expand, which makes it easier for it to move fluids and all that.
In a way, floating in water is the opposite of exercise or even normal strain. As exercise is straining, floating in water is relieving the body of strain. Babies that spend lots of time floating in water after birth and as they grow the first year especially, they grow much better, quicker and they become smarter and stronger, and more agile and everything, way before their peers. It is amazing and significant! There is a book on it, documenting this.
Just like fasting relieves the body of having to spend energy, otherwise spent on digestion, floating in water also relives the body having to spend energy, otherwise spent on defying gravity. And all of this gets pumped into the immune system, increasing its power many times over.

If hurt people in the hospitals or in acute emergency situations, were allowed to float in water during their recovery, full time or just intermittently, they would recover much quicker, many fewer people would die from injuries, and they would heal much more thorough. Of course, one would have to find a way to avoid bleeding out in the water. But beyond that, it is really nurturing and healing. We underestimate how much strain staying upright, or even laying in bed, puts on our body, because it has to counteract gravity all the time. And thus we underestimate how healing it would be to float.

I actually don't have a bath at all, only a shower, so I just bought one now on your recommendation :) 

Haha :D Nice one!
I look forward to hearing about your experience and progress!

Also, Radiation Hormesis will bring your cells needed energy too, and it will kill pathogens. Check out http://www.nighthawkminerals.com/.

I mean, it is all about energy. The body needs energy and energy conservation to heal. So anything that brings the cell energy, in any shape or form (in quantities it can handle), or conserves its expenditure of it, heals.
Then it is just about bringing that energy total to a level that is needed for the healing you seek. So everything counts.
Fruitarianism decreases the bodys expenditure of energy. Fasting decreases it even more.
Floating in water does this too.
Radiation hormesis brings the body a new source of life giving energy.
And I could go on. Infrared clothing brings life giving energy. Such as vivitex (sold in scandinavia), or nexus, which is the global brand.
All of these things have beneficial biological effects that can be felt and measured.  They are all powerful.
And everything I have suggested to you, I have done and used myself.

And maybe you can stretch your body, more than you exercise. That is also a more a nurturing activity. Makes blood flow easier, oxygen uptake more efficient, etc. Stretch and relax while doing it. Stretch in positions where you don't have to strain any muscles, or just a few, just a little. So that you can let go and be patient.

And know, if you do all of what I suggest, you will have detox symptoms. If you do just one or a few, you will have detox symptoms. That are similar to what ever you normally have. So just pace yourself to a comfortable and exciting pace for you. Patience and presence :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Something Just Broke In China As Repo Rate Soars To 1,000% Overnight #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/32A0ORD"
Saturday
"Shocking News about Salem Media and the CIA #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xTX7bz"
Friday
"Iran Offers Nuclear Deal If US Lifts Sanctions; Oil Tumbles #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JPO80q"
Thursday
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
Thursday
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Jul 16
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Jul 15
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Jul 15
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 15
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service