30 Bananas a Day!

Hello again fruity friends!

You may or may not have seen my post earlier this month (http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/my-hcrv-christmas-surpris...) but this is my Christmas update! 

So I arrived home to this bounty!

Pictured: bananas, oranges, apples, pears, dates, romaine, little gem, spinach, tomatoes, baby vegetables, valeriana (lamb's lettuce), celery, portobello mushrooms and root vegetables for the rest of my family. And also unpictured: persimmons, mangos, pineapples, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, grapes, cucumbers, courgettes, peppers and lemons!

The past three days have been spent in pure bliss! My little cousin came to visit bringing cakes she had baked before catching sight of me eating a persimmon. She asked what it was and when I offered her one, she left the cake almost instantly and absolutely devoured the fruit! It made me so happy to share the love :)

And now for my Christmas dinner! Truly the best one in all of my seventeen (and a half) years. Just ask for recipes! I'm happy to share :) Followed by festive pumpkin apple pie!And finally, as promised, a photo of me last Christmas - life taken over by an eating disorder, trying to hide under baggy clothes, hair dye and lots of makeup. I can't even express to you the guilt I felt that day from eating and I spent Boxing Day restricting my food and running until I could barely stand. I know I'm smiling but there is no life behind my eyes; the following six months were torturous.And now for this year! Happy, healthy, free and present - fully appreciative and grateful for my family, wonderful gifts and festive feast. Completely makeup-free, my natural hair and a genuine grin :D Boxing Day spent doing yoga, watching films with my family, walking our lovely dogs in the great British rain (!) and eating more food!

And so all that's left for me to do is THANK YOU. Each and every one of you that is part of the 811 community I feel so proud to be a part of. You have quite literally saved my life and I adore you all! I hope you are enjoying beautiful Christmases with your loved ones and here's to a truly magical 2013! (toasted with a yummy banana-berry smoothie!)All my love and joy,

Meghann :) <3

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful!  All of it! :)

At first scroll, I was like "Um, so you got...tires?"  and then the party started!

Look who's got the "glow" now! 

Wow, santa must've had to recruit a few extra reindeer to haul all that fruity booty to your house :)

Great post! Amazing transformation. I can feel your energy from here :)

Like! <3

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Friday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Friday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Friday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Feb 26
Silvery posted a discussion
Feb 26
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service