30 Bananas a Day!

Cholesterol 217 mg/dl after 21 Months 801010 and higher Triglycerides.

Hey

I d like to know Whats Ur opinion when it comes to my cholesterol levels.

I am strictly vegan ( 801010 ) since 21 months now.
Female 34 y/o.

My cholesterol is still High. Actually pretty much the same as on my High Protein/low fat non vegan diet i used to eat in 2012. it always used to be around 220 and was 217 now in july.

Also my Triglycerides used to be lower on non vegan than on vegan. (60 mg/dl back then about 110 now)

Anyone having any Ideas ??????

Views: 967

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did you eat a high protein, low fat diet? :/

I have no idea how cholesterol and triglycerides work so I can't offer any insight. A lot of people see their cholesterol drop on a whole foods plant based diet so that makes me think that maybe you are having things other than just fruits and veggies. Are you taking any medication, supplements, etc that could maybe be affecting it?
Lots of low fat Joghurt, Quark, Cottage Cheese, lean chicken, etc

I am taking iodoral and its co factors Coz i Developer hypothyroidism on this Lifestyle. TSH levels r back to normal though. After 10 months of iodoral supps.

Vegan=No meat, dairy or eggs. Cheese and chicken is your problem.

lol seriously????

i ve answerd someones question.

i am eating vegan

and yes i know what vegan food is ;)
I was asking about their diet previous to veganism :)
On this site we don't condone the consumption of ANY animal flesh or pus (milk or cheese) or chicken periods (eggs). Your problems are more than most likely caused from these foods.

Cottage cheese isn't low fat. But I believe you are right, I don't think she meant she is still eating lean chicken and cheese.

I would think you should give it some more time. Also, I'm not absolutely sure but 80/10/10 isn't exactly "strictly vegan" is it? You could try going strictly raw vegan for a couple months and have your blood work done again and see if that will help?

801010 is just a ratio indeed

but well i am 100 percent vegan ( food wise )

my tryglicerides where lower and went up when i started eating this way. its the sugar in the fruit and 110 is not a bad number. mine also where not a bad number either just higher is all. My cholesterol went down from 366 to 166 in just 3 months after swapping to this diet. 

I'm not saying you are but i've heard that if your still higher on the fat but vegan it can take longer for the cholesterol numbers to fall.

I've also read exercise can help bring down both these numbers tho in my case my tryglicerides went up and my exercise was still the same as it was prior and i run a lot so I dont think i really need more in my case.

I'm out of ideas otherwise.

Ya know I see this question a lot on here and me personally thinks it's all a part of healing. Long termers don't have this so idk. Log what you everyday for week as well as hours of sleep and liters of water and exercise on cronometer. Com then screen shot and post here that may help others help u :)
I use cronometer Gold and ratio summary is pretty much 801010 usually

i have loggend everything Religionslehrer since beginning of 2013. I do 20 minutes HIIT 5 x per week ( squats with weights, kettlbell Swings etc ) and 2 x 10 k Runs per week .

I sleep approx. 8 hours per day (Night)
And Drink lots of water. My GFRW was 126 ML/min. Last time it got checked.
I m well Hydrated. Also according to Hematocrit and Hämoglobin levels. Also i pee clear and Gotta get up 2-3 Times per Night.

given that its strange your cholesterol is still as high as it is. I've read stuff that says that level is nothing to be worried about but again given your diet and exercise i'd expect to see a lower number. 

maybe more greens or foods with omega 3's to help bring down the bad? 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
6 hours ago
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan

This will alter our lives and paradigm forever. I know this will shock and disturb most people listening. PERSONAL MESSAGE I WANT ALL MY DONOR BOX SUPPORTERS...
yesterday
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
yesterday
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service