30 Bananas a Day!

I'm not saying that you are wrong about the vegan stuff. I've been vegan for over a year  , but I am starting to not care if I am healthy or not. it's too exhausting. I ate 8 apples for breakfast and it's just not fun anymore. Do you ever feel the need to indulge your self on dairy products or cheese?

Views: 2427

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I never want to eat animal products because I love and care about the animals. However, all other foods hold an appeal if I am not in a state of caring about myself. I think it is possible be happy without being healthy -- but it takes a bit more effort, as you have to go past the low energy, breakouts, tummy pain, or other ailments.

I firmly believe that if you don't care about eating or feeling healthy, that it is unmaintainable. A bad attitude will suck you down big time. When I didn't care about what I was eating, or was feeling resentful towards my food, I took a "vacation" and ate whatever I wanted, and have done this enough times to realize how icky I feel when I do!  The only way I can maintain eating healthy (low-fat vegan, high raw) is if it's not judgmental. It has to be out of self love.

Eat what you enjoy. Eat healthy because YOU want to, not because a bunch of people on the internet tell you to!

I want to say something else.

I think we have more in common that you realize. I don't think food is truly the issue here-- you seem to be struggling with a sense of self, purpose, and your dietary identity has a lot to do with those things nowadays! I find that dealing with what is underneath the surface get's a lot more done that just focusing on diet.

I wish we could have a lot in common. Half my problem is I want a girlfriend,  haha,  but i'm so damn ugly that even my mother doesn't love me .

if you're mopping around and being all broken and devastated, obviously you won't get a girlfriend. Women prefer alpha-males, with confidence and humor, not insecure people. It can bring out the "nurturing" nature of someone at first, but then she'll get tired and bored. 

Fix your confidence, then your appearance, then your diet, and then you'll get a girl.

A relationship isn't about showing off. Girls don't want to be with someone they feel insecure with

If being around you makes them feel a little insecure, a little unsure of themselves, a little nervous and self-conscious; if they're insecure enough to worry about how they look and what you think of them, I guarantee you're on the right track. If they feel none of these things, I guarantee you're already in the 'friend zone'.

Lol, well said Jon! :D 

I think there may be a nitch job out there for you Jon. ;)  kidding only, you're insight is spot on.

My long time hubby is a great partner but I have to say that Dennis Kucinich and Thic Nat hanh and men like them, that radiate peace, are men that draw my attention.

The beautiful man in the video linked below is also a great example of living from the heart:

Attitude is Everything!

Wow, first time being introduced to him, he, his music and his girlfriend are beautiful!  Will share this for sure!  Thank you Jon! :)

Excuse me. Just because I feel self conscious about one ***** aspect of myself does not mean I am not confident , or deserve to be singled out by the people in this discussion thread. I was having a bad day and typed one thing and you jump all over it. BUZZ OFF BUDDY

I'm sick of people bullying me . If I "try to lean something" , then I'm not the  "alpha male" .  But if I "get defensive" , then I need to "chill out". I can never win.

I don't really care bout winning. I just want to be happy. I've never liked showing off and I am not a busy-body

'I can never win.'

The only thing to win is life-experience and it never comes with a trophy.. positive or negative experience it doesn't matter.. what matters is how you react to them and what you learn from them..

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
8 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
17 hours ago
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service