30 Bananas a Day!

My birth name is April Tea. I like my first name, yet there are obvious issues with the second. So I have been thinking up ideas for a meaningful new surname and I wanted to include you amazing colourful people to help find one if you want. Perhaps something denoting the fruity 30 bananas a day lifestyle, like a verbal tattoo of my HCRV pride haha. I have tried on a few ideas I'm considering but nothing that fits yet.

Many thanks,
April ________

Views: 1497

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So when people say 'You must drink a lot of tea...ha ha'. Just tell them: 'No, I don't even like tea. It stands for "That Energy is Awesome" (TEA) Ha Ha.
Lmfao

maybe so you dont have to change the sound and rather just the spelling of straight up "tea", you can just change it to "T"

cause people are right its a totally cute sounding name :) 

and some people might not assume you must love tea anymore since it may simply be T.

or whatever your favorite fruit is as a last name that could be cool

april banana (if bananas are your favorite)

lol that could be fun

April Rain? :) Sounds nice to me.

And name changing is a personal thing. I switched my first and middle name around when I moved out at a young age as I didn't grow up in a town with the best reputation. It's both liberating and confusing; my parents still call me my birth name .. and when friends ask, I really don't care what they call me anymore as I've been away from my home town for so long.

So make sure it's a choice you're not going to regret; that won't confuse you, or you won't miss it too much. :)

how about simply April Love  ^-^

I like my surname, but I wasn't a huge fan of my first name. I'm a Georgina by birth, but 12 years ago I dropped the n and use Georgia...much more me :p

Maybe just add an m to the end and be April Team...you sound like a team player in your description of yourself :)

Spring or WInter Maybe

What's ur decent? 

I like April Tea

Tea isn't all that bad, but if it bothers you....do what you feel is right!!!

Hhhmmm...what about your favorite fruit?...Or maybe the goddess of fruit (is there one?!??! there has to be....hhmmm from literature) or saint of fruits.....look into famous passages, and get some ideas.....

April Horizon

April Spring

April Kawuzakowski-Schneider  ;)

April Morning

April Earth

April Green

There are many wonderful fruit teas made out of dehydrated tropical fruits and flowers. Chamomile, rose or lavender flowers for example...they are not stimulants but just infused water. I think April Tea is beautiful, you are blessed to have such a wonderful name. Embrace who you are, you are perfect ;)

UPDATE: thank you for all your suggestions, just want to let you know that I have chosen to change my name to April Ember. I think it conveys my fiery determination to follow my passions. I also think it's funny because lots of months end in -ember: December, November, September, AprilEmber hehe. Oh and I'm 1/4 Hungarian and the other day I found out that Ember means Human in Hungarian which I kinda liked. Anyways that's all folks, thanks a million x x x

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
2 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
3 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service