30 Bananas a Day!

Hey everyone! Haven't been on here in a long time due to life craziness and whatnot, but I've missed it!

Lately, I've been having a super hard time with cellulite. It's not so much when I'm standing, but when I sit down or pinch my leg or anywhere on my body, there is a lot of cellulite and it's confusing me. I never used to have cellulite, and now that I've been on HCRV/HCV for almost 2 years, there is more cellulite than ever!

I started off as a HCRV for 8 months and then gradually started adding in high carb cooked meals. Now, I'm eating them almost every night (which is actually something I'm trying to get away from since me digestion is terrible and has been even before coming to the lifestyle. I know raw would help me a lot since it did when I first started-I just find it so hard and I'm always wanting cooked food even if I'm full from fruits and veggies). Anyway, I'm just not sure why all of this cellulite has suddenly appeared!

I eat 2000-3000 cals/day, drink 2-4L of water, exercise at least 4x/week (weights and cardio-about 60 min for each workout), sleep 7-9 hours/night, and try to keep my fat and sodium intake low (though sometimes it's not as low as I would like-the sodium at least, fat intake is low).

A few possibilities for cellulite showing that I can think of:
1) increased stress attributed to working at whole foods full time (when I was hired on as part time) and working on the farm whenever I'm not working a whole foods.

2) not drinking enough water.
3) not doing enough cardio (I do it almost every workout though so I'm not sure if this is it)
4) my body is detoxing from being on zoloft for 14 years (ages 7-21) and all of the toxins are coming to the surface now as the body tries to get rid of them.

Anyone have any advice or can add some insight to this cellulite dilemma?

Much love! xxx

Views: 859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks! I foam roll before and after working out about 3x/week. Maybe I should do it for a little bit longer each time and see if it helps :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
12 minutes ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
yesterday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday
"I'm going to be going on the 30 bananas a day diet. Or the Hollywood liquid diet including real fruit smoothies with bananas."
Monday
"Yeah. What's up?"
Monday
Alexis Bassard is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service