30 Bananas a Day!

I started these horrible eating habits like 6 months ago, eventually found the right way to eat here, but in the process i got some deep cavities and got them filled (wish i hadnt)... now my teeth are more sensitive than ever.

i tried to eat a bunch of cranberries this morning and couldnt do it. i probably had like 35 calories worth. it hurt so bad to chew i ended up just gulping down a bunch of cooked food.

does anybody know of someone who healed cavities with raw foods? i need motivation here. i guess all i can do in the meantime is try to push through it and not eat acid fruit.

what gives, I thought fillings were supposed to stop sensitivity

Views: 1439

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's not how it works.

The human body doesn't have the ability to heal visible cavities.

Before/after x-rays are needed to prove a claim like this.

Mantika,

I don't believe any 'claims' without objective evidence like before/after x-rays. Especially when we're talking about online marketing guys like Fred..:)

I don't believe in believing.. I try it then I know and there's no need for believe.. I never believed and never will in 811 either.. I tried it and it works so there's no need for 'believe'.

I don't need to 'find' a proof to see that I'm getting cavities and they don't heal.. I just need to look in the mirror.. :)

i would have said the opposite-I believe in believing! two sides of the same coin i guess :)

I agree with Rawbert here, Tooth Decay (cavities) does not heal.

But.. that’s not to say you can’t make your Enamel harder.

Fluoride chemically bonds to the Enamel making it harder, but it doesn’t cure Tooth Decay.

Brushing, Flossing, and good Oral Hygiene is the key to healthy teeth and gums.

Hey Chris,

There might have been, but the strange thing is none of them seems to be able to provide before/after x-rays..:)

So until I see some solid evidence I'm sticking with the well know fact that the human body doesn't have the ability to heal cavities.

You're teeth should feel better in the next few weeks. It's like they get worse before they get better.

Regrowing whole 3rd sets of teeth is where it's at. I had a crooked dentist give bunch of unneeded fillings when I was young, can't trust the ******* imo.. I know tooth pain can get bad.. I would pack my gums with slippery elm bark powder sometimes, it seemed to help a lot. Also I think oil pulling can help with pains n such.

I hope to see some teeth re-mineralize or regrow in my life :D

thanks for the replies guys. i'm expecting nothing short of a torrent of miracles-thats just how i roll :D

If you don't fill a tooth it aint going to grow back if its a decent cavity to begin with. There is a lot of hucksters on the net claiming they can reverse big cavities but thats nonsense. Once that hole gets big and wide its a one way street fo sure.

Also if you don't get xrays you don't know if you had a cavity forming in the side of the tooth so the dentist just goes from the top and leaves the side cavity alone and it grows over time. Another reality is that bacteria form again under the filling and start the process again.

With over 2.7 million registered dentists on earth, looks like teeth problems are pretty common. 

well shyoot.

To heal the teeth the most important thing is to alkalize the body and get enough minerals...  Green juice is the best - celery, kale, spinach, ect...  Also vitamin d, a, e, k are important so get enough sunlight, or take a vitamin d supplement if you have to.

Calcium, magnesium, and silica are the most critical minerals to heal the teeth.  Make sure your getting enough...keep increasing until your teeth start feeling good.  I recommend getting them from green plants.  

I've been experimenting with an ultrasound device and it seems to be mineralizing my cavities but I've only been doing it for about a week so I won't know the potential of this until its been a few months...Anyways there have been studies that show that ultrasound can heal cavities when applied for 20 mins and it takes about a year to completely heal them...

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rawberry replied to Robert K's discussion LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"5 Problems with Universal Mail-In Voting #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/31wKT7c"
Thursday
"Trump goes one-on-one with Lou Dobbs | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/33z8YMX"
Thursday
ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Aug 4
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Aug 4
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Aug 4
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Aug 4
PK left a comment for Windlord
Aug 3
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service