30 Bananas a Day!

Hi Everyone! I have proble with detox. I've already started this lifestyle. I always give up. It's awful. When i eat high carb low fat vegan i have stomach ache and feel sick. I also have nausea.It's horrible because i can't do this lifestyle. I again eat dairy and sweets. I want to continue be vegan but it's too paintful.Why do i feel so sick? What should i do?

Views: 474

Replies to This Discussion

I should add that I am not saying restrict at all, but I went 100% from day 1 and I am still dealing with bloat. I do not think my body could keep up with the volume and I was always taxing my body with more food. I still eat 3300-4000 calories because my body cannot function on less, but I wish I transitioned slower. Some people can go 100% and reap immediate benefits - not me!
You sound informed maybe you can help answer why I feel so tired! I have an active lifestyle and work as a hairdresser so I'm moving all day. I have been excerising for 2 years consistently 3-5 days a week. I sleep 7-9 hours a night. At first, on raw till four I felt amazing! Days when I don't work I can work out all day it seems. During the week I want to eat and sleep at 9 and sleep for 12 hours if I could. I have less modivation to work out now :( I always loved being active so I don't love this feeling. Maybe it's part of my detox?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service