30 Bananas a Day!

For months now i'm constipated as f...

my varicose vein on my right leg is getting bigger cause i try to force myself to shit even though i don't have to... stuff starts to rot inside cause farts smell like rotting stuff.

The first few months when i went into this i only ate fruit, i didn't use crono i only counted calories by weighing and using a dutch site to do the calculations, then there was no problem (that was february 2013) my crap looked basically the way it went in with a brown tan, when i ate oranges my crap smelled like oranges etc.. then around june or something that year i started eating white rice and lettuce, as far as i can remember still nothing was wrong.. then later i also started eating pizza with whole wheat pizza crust.. i think then later it went to most of the days constipated and 1 or 2 days a week it came out like when i only ate fruit. that went on till, i don't know,a couple of months ago or so, basically, i quit gluten then around the time there wasn't a frequent release day or however you like to call it, so i quit pizza.. cause i thought it might be because of that, maybe i have celiac and my intestines are messed up because of that and i'm also still looking for the cause why i at least don't absorb b12.

But now a few months later i'm still constipated, at most it got worse..

some days i only manage to push a tiny bit out once a day.

They say unripe bananas cause constipation, but ripe don't and might actually relieve it (bs in my case cause basically everything i eat when i google it in combination with constipation they say it's some kind of magical cure for it while i'm looking if it might cause it, when you google for fibre the only thing they come up with is eat fibre, while i eat nothing but fibre)

But what's the difference between a ripe and unripe banana.. sugar vs starch right..?

But i don't hear other here complain about constipation on raw till 4..

Here's what i eat basically now:

1kg pears or 1kg nectarines or plums or whatever sometimes i eat half a kilo tomatoes before

sometimes 1-3 bananas if the calories demand it, every day 530g (dried, soaked over night) deglet noor dates blended into dateorade.

~100g lettuce and 1 or 2 celery stalks

(250g brown rice with steamed carrots (sometimes also some mushrooms for B2 on crono)) or (250g corn-rice fusilli with 250g spinach (frozen weight) with curry powder, bit of black pepper and some dried basil)

I'm not constipated as some meat eaters or whatever that don't crap for a week, but i crap once a day with effort, and it's not a good crap just some rabbit drops or whatever.

Overactive pelvic floor might have something to do with it.

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the same problem. My intestines are just damaged. Permanently, most likely. It's true, all over the world, people on starch-based diets have large fluffy stools, but they've been eating well their whole lives. My background is terrifying so I have to stick to a more therapeutic diet, closer to the 811rv style. I still eat rice and potatoes, but only as added ingredients for a little extra calories. Rarely do I make a whole meal of them anymore.

The food that I eat more than any other is not the banana (although I do love them, especially DEAD ripe), but the sweet potato. I eat at least one crock-pot of sweet potatoes every day. sometimes up to four. I have two of them. I just throw the sweet potatoes in whole in the morning, come back later and slip them right out of the skin.

It may be slightly bland at the start, but the quality of life that comes with it makes it SO worth it. Try them with lemon juice and cumin. Add lettuce, maybe some coconut sugar, sometimes I add a little microwave satchet of sprouted rice from trader joe's for texture... whatever! Even fruit like dates or nanners... apples.. hahah :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service