30 Bananas a Day!

Typically speaking, how many calories are you guys eating?

Do you eat more fruit or cooked calories?

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2200 -2400 calories   from sweet fruit and shoots 

700 cals from savory  starches 

100-200 calories from creamy  avocados or nuts/seeds

3000+ is easy with a lot of fruit but one day I focused mainly on veg due to a banana shortage, thought I'd eaten loads, but cronometer added it up to about 1200 kcals. It was fun fixing that.

And to properly answer your question-

Usually about 2000 from fruit and 1000 from veg. I avoid heavy starches like potatoes and rice as, although I think they're great, they bloat me up and seem to cause water retention which I don't understand. 

About 5-10 bananas, a pineapple, 500 calories worth of dates, aubergine, kale, carrots, tomatoes, zucchini- a typical day may look like this for me.

another crazy question, but do you guys plan on what you are eating, or just "go with the flow"?

I am all raw and eat 3000 or more cals a day, I go with the flow and don't count calories, I just eat A TON like a typical day would be : 2 cantelopes and 7 bananas for breakfast, a huge bag of grapes and some bananas for lunch, salad and about 3-4 cantelopes, some bananas, and TONS of dates, mangos etc!!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
18 minutes ago
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
58 minutes ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
1 hour ago
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
1 hour ago
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
1 hour ago
Charlie joined gmb's group
yesterday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday
Alexis Bassard left a comment for Elliot David Manning
Monday
Elliot David Manning and Alexis Bassard are now friends
Monday
Alexis Bassard posted a status
"I'm going on a fasting cleanse"
Monday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service