30 Bananas a Day!

Matt Damon has a new movie coming out, and he was also just photographed at a traditional bullfight. 

Please make an effort to not finance his "adventures". Don't go see his movie.

Views: 180

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Disgusting. Noted.

Thank you. <3

Oooh God, I will never watch it!!!!!!  Thank's for the info!!

well well well, I didn't mind his movies before this

It seems that every society has its animal fighting culture. Bear baiting, bull fighting, cock fighting, bull baiting, dog fights are big here in the US and the list goes on . Its just shocking to me to see somebody who does such humanitarian works belittle the lives of animals. 

And I say to him - fight humans not animals you candyass pussy motherfucker

Things happen. There are measures being taken in Catalonia right now that are fighting what is considered 'culture'. Disgusting.

You guys watch movies? 

...Because that stuff is actually seriously bad for your all-around health. If you haven't thought about quitting tv/movies/video games, I implore that you do, it improves the life quality. 

I'm pretty sure thats a logical fallacy. Thats like saying "if you do one thing bad for your health..."

Its the constant motion of the video and the negative content that have the most effect I believe. There's actually a big difference between watching something on TV and doing something on your computer, I know computers can have a negative impact on your health, but not in the same way. There is so much negativity and violence on TV and in movies and you're kidding yourself if you think it doesn't have a negative impact on you, and I know the stuff they put out these days, there really isn't any healthy media out there. Even the comedies are pretty violent these days.

Now, I don't look up violent images on my computer, and I'm also not constantly watching something moving on it so its not triggering my brains re-orienting response like a movie would. I choose the content, I chose the programming, and I try to use it in a way that I consider productive and at least somewhat offsets any negative impact. 

I feel its very important that people understand there's a noticeable difference between the two. You won't get the same health improvement from quitting the computer as you would from quitting TV. I definitely noticed some positive improvements in my life quality after quitting TV. Its WAYYY easier to avoid certain things on the computer that you can't avoid on TV. When I was still watching TV I would waste sooo much time trying to find things to watch that weren't violent or dumb, or promoted things I'm against, and its impossible. 

You coming in and saying that is like a new vegetarian saying "meat and dairy is bad for you" then someone says "I heard the same about grains... Wait, don't you eat grains?" and even though that may be true, its a step in the right direction. (I don't eat grains its just an example) 

That kind of mentality is the same mentality that people use to justify bingeing, the same mentality that people try to use to justify their bad habits by saying things like "EVERYTHING is bad for you and you can't avoid everything so don't bother avoiding anything!"

TV is seriously rotten in a different way than computers and I would hope that at least some people here are aware of this. I'm not even going to go into the more esoteric aspects like SSSS.

I think Ben Affleck has some strong vegan leanings, and his brother Casey affleck is vegan. Guess none of that rubbed off on Damon.

I just read that as well, but you don't have to go see a bullfight to know that they are wrong. His excuse to me is just a bunch of bs covering his butt cause he's getting backlash

Could have watched a tape, couldn't he? Paying for a ticket (even if he probably didn't have to pay) doesn't seem  like the most effective way to end bullfighting. Being photographed smiling at the fight probably isn't helping the cause either. Interesting strategy he chose!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
4 hours ago
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
17 hours ago
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
yesterday
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
Sunday
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Oct 16
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Oct 16
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Oct 16
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Oct 15
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service