30 Bananas a Day!

Ahh I experienced my first full blown buddah belly from gorging on a large meal of bananas for dinner last night. I couldn't believe how it felt, It felt so uncomfortable to sit. I wanted to just be rolled around like a rollie pollie lol.. I could never even push out my stomah to imitate a pregnant belly like many people can do, so this felt so alien to me. To my surprise I woke up the next morning like Ghandi, flat belly like many of you promised ! Three months into LFRV and looks like my belly is finally learning to expand for my meals. AND after years and years of trying to get the body I want and failing miserably every time, I am finally beginning to see results. From carbing the f*&k up and eating till my heart desires! Who would of thought!? I can't help but laugh at my old self.. who used to try "the military diet" the "master cleanse" and all of those ridiculous fad diets that would leave me tired and miserable with no results! ALl my co-workers and people in my enviroment always look at my like im crazy, with my green smoothies and melons and "crazy fruit meals." But I could care less, because the more you know you are doing the right thing, the less you need others to accept it! And this is coming from someone that has always cared what others thought. I can't even express the happiness, the sense of humanity and the self esteem I have gained from becoming LFRV. Just wanted to express the happiness and gratitude I feel for this life-style, so happy I found you all :)

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ah yes. people are always asking me how to lose the pudge in their stomach and the first thing I say is put down that dairy and pick up the fruit! lol love the flat tummy.

I love both.  I'm so glad I learned in my kundalini yoga training to embrace that "let loose" belly.  It's amazing for self-esteem as a woman, especially during pregnancy and postpartum, but I began embracing this before I pregnant, so it was really great.  It's even better when you have a fruit-based lifestyle.

And I think getting comfort with that belly is all in the breathing.  You might take on breath-focused meditation or breathwork. :)

For the longest time I thought my buddha belly was bloat and I thought I was getting fat (anorexia voice talking) when really it was just my stomach expanding. I have a slight buddha belly at the moment, but I'm proud of it! I just had a delicious and nutritious 800 calorie dinner (something I never would've had before) and feel amazing. Carb up, everyone! And remember, it doesn't HAVE to be fruit (although highly recommended) it can be potatoes, rice, and/or quinoa.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
yesterday
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Nov 16
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Nov 15
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 15
Nov 15
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by