30 Bananas a Day!

I wasn't worried about this at all at first, because I assumed that the spot was just a bruise from hitting my hip on a corner of some sort. But I've had this little bruise spot for a few weeks, if not over a month, now. It's right before where my hipbone ends in the front of my abdomen. It's not super dark-colored, and barely tender when I touch it. It looks like one larger (but not big at all) spot with two very small ones right above it. Should I be concerned? Do you think that it's just not healing, or could it be something else more problematic? I know that this isn't really an important question, but I wanted to ease my mind about it and just make sure that it isn't anything serious. Or is it?

Thank you in advance for any help, advice, and feedback! (:

Views: 13615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky ducky. (; Haha, this is so off-topic for this discussion. xD

I know this post is quite old, but thought I would comment anyway. Because I have the same problem, and I'm a bit concerned. Actually, I have a bruise-looking discoloration on the front of both hips, in the same location described above. They kinda match. They're not tender, but they itch sometimes. I began LFRV in January, and soon after they appeared. And boy, was I eating a ton of oranges and blood oranges every day for breakfast during the winter months so I was getting more than enough Vit C. My weight has been constant and I'm active and getting 3500-4000 cal per day. I feel great, the best I ever have. But these darn things, they haven't gone away...

@Mike, 

You might want to see a doctor and have blood work done to rule out deficiencies like b12 or iron or even vitamin D and just make sure everything is working right.  

Next, in some people, especially if they are in detox, might develop liver spots.  These could be temporary.  

Since yours are itchy, I would look at it more in the skin eruption category, or a reaction to something rather than a liver spot though.  

Many members here react to raw foods like kale, chard, spinach, and dates in part because of their high oxalate content.  May be try a low oxalate version of the diet.  

Oxalate Health Impact

Most humans and primates need vitamin C because they cannot make it, and new research is showing some of us need it in megadoses like thousands of mg everyday.  Getting a hit of vitamin C from fresh raw foods (not supplements) every 4 hours is ideal.  Any excess we eat is excreted in the urine so no worries there.  

Good luck and Peace, PK

Thanks for your input, PK. The fact that they're both in the same spot,  on opposite sides of me, provides a clue, although I'm not sure what. But you're right. I should get blood work done. I probably am deficient in B12, no doubt actually. Maybe iron as well.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service