30 Bananas a Day!

It's been a few months since I've transitioned from a SAD diet to a HC mostly RV diet. before my transition I experienced mild acne once a month on my chin. Now I am experiencing acne at odd times and in odd places (my cheeks, between my eyes, on my nose) and I am not a happy fruit bat. Have you experienced acne breakouts since transitioning? if so, how did you skin clear up after some time? Is there something that I can do to avoid further breakouts?

I look forward to your responses on the matter!

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In an attempt to clear my skin I've been scrubbing away twice a day; I will definitely stop doing that.

Thanks for your input; it's very much appreciated!

since you've mentioned cutting out citrus, I have been watching how my body reacts when I consume fruits like oranges and tangerines.  I immediately notices that I get a very itchy face, and  hives on my face and arms. I read on 30BAD that many people begin to experience allergic reactions to citrus after cleaning out their system with an 811 diet. I am absolutely going to cut them out and continue consuming other nutritious fruits that my body loves.

Thanks so much for sharing your stories and especially to thanks to you Danielle for those links. I also believe that my acne will clear up as my body begins to heal. It makes me feel better to know that I am not alone in this though. Please keep me posted on your progress!

Hmmm...Ok. I am willing to give anything a shot. I think that I will also look into foods that may also build up some of that good bacteria in my stomach. Thanks for your advice!

It's difficult to hear the same advice "It's detox. It'll pass"... but I personally can attest to the body's ability to heal itself.

The past 8 years I had horrible skin. High school years were tough with cystic acne and even when I went raw (gourmet, high-fat, high salt) it cleared up a lot, but was still awful. I went back and forth with cooked and raw for a while, and even did Gabriel Cousens' low-glycemic diet when I worked there.

For me, when I went 80 10 10, a dramatic shift happened. Of course my skin cleared up a LOT, but internally I just felt cleaner, healthier, and deep down knew that what I was doing was working. It took about 6 months on 80 10 10 (exercise every day, 32 oz. in the morning, plus a LOT of lifestyle shifts  until it seemed a switch flipped and all of a sudden my skin started to glow and got really healthy looking.
We all have varying degrees of toxicity, lymphatic stagnation, and genetics to work with. My advice is to stay strong, adopt as many healthy habits as you can and it will improve even faster.

Good luck!

Thanks for sharing your link!

I have been on this diet for 2 months now and my skin has never looked so wretched in my life.  I'm so sad because its leaving dark marks or scars and its very disappointing :(  I had hope but I am starting to lose faith in this lifestyle...maybe I am really toxic I don't know, I havn't eaten any junk though in the past year and was 100% organic.  I have made up my mind that if its not gone by the end of this summer I am going to have to stop, im not sacrificing my whole face to detox.

Hi there! Well I am new to the hcrv lifestyle but my skin is breaking out as well. I've never had acne in my life but ever since I started this way of eating my skin has been getting red blemishes all over my face. I am going to say that it is my body detoxing. I am going to keep up with the diet and I am going 1x a month for a colonic. If your using a face wash I would make sure it's organic and has the least amount of chemicals in it as possible. I like the brand at whole goods "yes to carrots". Hope that helps! I'm in the same boat:-)

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have actually noticed that my blemishes are slowly, but surely starting to slow down. I think that I was also experiencing an allergic reaction to citrus; I actually broke out into hives on Saturday after having a very large tangerine juice. I found out that it also caused me to develop patches of eczema. Good luck and keep us all posted on your progress.

I have the little bumpy forehead thing going on and I get these give like itchy looking things on my arm and ankle...got a random pimple my shoulder and chest...the give looking thing is like raised welts...they spear a but then go away within 24 hRs...I've had bases from time to time...wake up like that then go to sleep couple more he's...wake up feeling amazing like wtf
That ment to say welt like thing another appear by go away in a few hours...I've had some days where I've slept 14 hrs woke up feeling tired and other days where I've slept 4 and can't go back to sleep

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
10 hours ago
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
11 hours ago
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
11 hours ago
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
11 hours ago
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
yesterday
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Friday
Rock and Tams are now friends
Friday
Tams posted a discussion
Friday
"Powell says the Fed will start expanding its balance sheet ‘soon’ in response to funding issues #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/30Zc8ol"
Thursday
"As Hong Kong ATMs Run Out Of Cash, Central Bank Steps In To Prevent "Panic Among The Public" #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35aHziW"
Oct 7
"Financial Crisis at PMC - India Leaves Thousands Crying For Their Money! Bank Runs Lead To Withdrawal Limits #truth http://j.mp/2oiRdPW"
Oct 7
"Economic Collapse News - The Fed Extends Repo Operations Through Nov, Retail Job Cuts 2019 #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35exba7"
Oct 7
"Economic Collapse News - The Fed Extends Repo Operations Through Nov, Retail Job Cuts 2019 #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35exba7"
Oct 6

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service