30 Bananas a Day!

Does anyone know if RT4 is an ok diet for Endomorph types? I'm having some serious problems shredding some left over fat after 8 months on this diet and it says that endomorphs (like me) tend to hang on to fat when it's not metabolizing properly.. Any help would be encouraging. Thanks.

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you have a body......Rt4 is right for you.

(:

Is endomorph the same as "pear shaped"? I am having the same problem. I'm pear shaped, I have a huge ass and thighs, tiny waist, tiny boobs. I've been doing raw till 4 for over a year now and I still have a gut/stomach fat even though I'm bony and skinny everywhere else. It's really frustrating. It looks like I'm a few months pregnant or like permanently bloated even when it's first thing in the morning and I haven't eaten or drank water yet. I hate my stupid stomach. My thighs are actually starting to look pretty good but my stomach will. Not. Budge.

People do deposit fat in varied areas differently. If your fat deposits tend to genetically go to your waist, and you have abnormally high cortisol levels (caused by stress, which is caused by a myriad of things), expect to have emaciated-looking arms and legs and a puffed up belly or hip area. (: The hip area is typically enlarged for women (estrogen levels), and the stomach for men (less prone to higher estrogen levels) - elevated estrogen also can work in tandem with heightened cortisol, which causes a decrease in testosterone. Fat distribution and homeostasis by in large has a correlation to hormonal imbalances, not body type.

that totally explains why i'm having problems w my belly and hip area!! AAAHH THANK YOU!!
I WILL TRY TO BE LESS STRESSED xD 

Glad this helps! :) I had the stress issues quite a bit before as well in my mid teens - from anxiety particularly. It's difficult to get over! Took consistent morning meditations of 10 minutes on a regular basis and more rest. I do think some personalities/cognitive tendencies (combined with physiological stressors) are more prone to this. It took me until 20 to really start seeing a more "chill" and less rigid approach to life, haha. Good luck!!

i feel like this describes me, exactly. i am pretty stressed out like 99% percent of the time. well now i know why my stomach looks like it does. now the hard part, figuring out how not to be stressed. ugh...

Not much to it. Have a routine/get more organized so you wouldn't get bogged down by things whirling around in your mind as constant "alerts". Sleep/wake at a regular time. Meditate every morning and every night. Avoid too much decision making throughout your day and already have it predetermined in advance.

I'm endo-mesomorph (I'd say more endomorph than mesomorph) and I do perfectly fine on a diet high in fruit and starches.

High carb. diets work for all body types, be patient and don't stress(cortisol thing) and it will happen!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
yesterday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Thursday
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service