30 Bananas a Day!

Hi guys, 

I'm sharing something that i'm working ... Bloat problems, huge belly.

A few weeks ago, i had a big big belly, like usually, and i have a juice, like this:

3 Kiwis
1 hand of Spinach

Water

My belly went away after some minutes, but after a few hours, i was with hungry ( Aleluia ) and i consumed sweet fruits, and tatacharan the belly came back again lol

I'm wondering, maybe the belly it's because of the lack of acids, or there was some other motive, like the kiwis for example, have something that the others fruits doesn't have, some acid that melts the food, and gives the good digestion.

I will buy today more kiwis, and spinach to test!

Do you have some ideas about this?

There are some proprieties that kiwi have, that others don't have, like lemon, and others?

Or i simple need to put more acid juices?

Do you know kiwi similar proprieties?

Views: 851

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I discover that kiwi have actinidia ... a enzyme that aids the digestion.

Maybe it's the combination kiwi with spinach ( Acids )

Well if you discover more things, please tell me.!

Espirito.

I used to 'gobble' my food down but since starting to chew 20-50 times depending on what I eat,each mouthful,I don't experience any bloating or farts either.

It was Gandhi who said:chew your drink and drink your food and he certainly did

nt have a bloated belly.

I understand meadow, but with me and so many others in the forum, this is not working.

You could check many people that have everything in order, and don't have success.
Have gas, etc...

This could be what i'm saying to.

I'm very active, i do sports, sleep and wake up by the sun, drink water enough, and my belly is huge.

I saw in another forum a person that had the same issue, and she cured herself.
Not with my way, or the Gandhi way, but cutting some fruits.

So everyone is different, but you are right in that aspect. 

Thanks for sharing your opinion. 

Espirito

Can you honestly say that you have tried masticating properly,because you don't know if you have/nt tried.

When I say to salivate every mouthful properly,I do not mean the kind of a slimy,mucuousy saliva that some sad people have in their mouths when they open it,where it forms sort of up and down vertical strings,esp while eatiing and talking at the same time.Have you seen it?I cannot watch in that direction.

No I'm talking of a spring of waterlike spray that's from the back and sides of your mouth whenever you get to ab the 20th bite of one mouthful.There 's nothing objectionable ab it.It is rather like an automatic shower in your mouth to make a suitable dilution to the bite of fruit in your mouth,which will then be smooth to swallow.I ask you to please try it even with just one fruit,every bite you take and see if it works for you.

Open freelee page on Instagram there is the pyramid for food and draw to how combine food for best digest and it's work or search it on Google ..sweet fruit ,sub acid,acid,vegetables,starch and fat food. Try to drink a lot of water too and try to drink ur fruit better than eat them.

you had kiwi juice?Why not make a smoothie instead and let the fiber release glucose slowly

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
7 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
11 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
11 hours ago
Kris and Kevin are now friends
yesterday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service