30 Bananas a Day!

I love bananas and would like to know what I can blend with them to make a tasty breakfast?  I would just like some options.  The more combinations, the better for me.  Thanks in advance.

Views: 2766

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Banana + mango. Banana + mango + strawberries. Banana + mango + blueberries. Banana + orange juice. Adding cinnamon or vanilla to any of those and it makes it much different and amazing.

my staple is banana and strawberries 

What I'm drinking now is dates, celery and bananas.
8oz of dates, cover with water and blend, add 4 bananas, 1 celery stalk chopped before you put in the blender & it's a pretty good combo!

That's my fav combo!! Celery w bananas and dates is amazing!!!

My favourite is just bananas blended with mixed, baby greens and a bit of arugula.  Lovely taste.

Don't know why I didn't implement it earlier this winter, but carob, mint, and bananas really do create a harmony. It was a bit chilly this morning, so I was going for the "hot cocoa warmth" kinda feeling to fuel the beginning journey of 7hrs on the bike and it worked. I of course prepped my smoothie the night before so it'd be cold and frosty (maybe an idea for the naner ice cream crowd), but I'd imagine it'd be good even if it warmed up after being outside for long durations.

Late classes next couple nights and anxious to try out a green smoothie I've had on my mind: carob and mustard green banana.

Just treid bananas+raspberries and it's amazing! lots of sugestions in this thread.

bananas+cinamon in the winter

bananas+carob powder

and I want to try bananas+mulberries

I blend 5 bananas with 1 teaspoon organic vanilla powder, then mix in 2 sliced bananas.  Makes a nice pudding!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
22 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service