30 Bananas a Day!

I've probably touched on it before but the biblical diet was originally fruit. Placed in the garden of Eden we would have had plentiful supply of it all year around. After the fall, when removed from the garden, we then had seasons so God said we were to eat vegetables as well then. This of course being because fruit is not always in season so we need various phytochemicals from another source during those times: vegetables.

We're very blessed now that we can actually get fruit all year around.

The meat eating in the bible was actually linked to the sacrificial system and very rarely done.

This guy Walter Veith is a brilliant scientist and has done many experiments even on carnivorous animals which basically reveal they are far better off on a vegan diet. He says the most pure diet we can be on is fruit.

Of course after the fall certain things weren't always available so they began to eat eachother. Translocation of species forces them to behave differently to survive. For example a bird in New Zealand which only ate a certain type of berry had the trees removed by farmers, so out of desperation they actually attacked sheep. They would burrow into their back and eat the fat around their kidneys and sheep were dying all over the area.

The farmers were of course really unhappy with this so discovered the problem and replanted the trees. These birds then stopped killing sheep and went back to the berries :)

You know bears eat about 85% berries, and graze the rest of the time or eat other plants. They only time they eat Salmon is after hybernation when all of the plant life is frozen over; it is their only option in order to live.

The leader of a lion pride always gets the first bite out of a catch. They go straight for the stomach and eat the contents - plant food. They grow bigger and stronger than the rest! In fact many zoos feed lions and other carnivores vegetarian diets because they grow bigger, stronger, live longer and are friendly.

I'm just posting this because I see the bible being completely disregarded as trash here. Popular misconceptions of what the bible says are trash, for example eternal torment, worshipping on Sunday, the Pope (and generally the whole Roman Catholic church, it is actually revealed in biblical prophecy as a beast which will persecute God's people throughout the ages, and generally everyone else who disagrees with them), and all sorts of things.

I can completely justify my faith, generally by facts in the world around us. My favourite is the fruit facts :)

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/category_list/ some interesting videos here in the Health section. Walter Veith's testimony under Sermons > Walter Veith is good.

Views: 1703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This topic was discussed recently.  Here's a good thread on it:

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/lentils-and-grains-in-the...

I saw that.  You had a very informed response.  There was a lot of debating about things on that one. 

I had a similar post about this same topic, we were created for fruit consumption and what a coincidence! Adam and Eve were fruitarians! I was in a coffee shop the other day (I had some OJ) and there was a book about geology and it was interesting to note that the order in which the creatures of the world were created over millions of years was the same as in Genesis. Man being the last to 'evolve'. I think evolution has identified the biological process that God used to create the Earth and all living things. The only part that doesn't make sense is the evolution of man himself from apes? So either the Bible is false or the evolution of man from apes is wrong. From my knowledge the missing link has never been found so the Bible has more credibility at this point for me.

Evolution is tough because technically it would be history, not science.  Science by definition is "the study of".  Since no progressive evolutions except minor adaptions within kinds can be studied it's difficult to say.  On the other hand as a Christian I don't have any reason to question God on it.  He died to forgive me of my sins and all that, so in comparison it doesn't seem too much to just take His word on it.  That probably seems simple minded, but love in general is simple minded.  

I know that there are "creationists" like Ken Ham that are committed to demonstrating the "science" behind the possibility that creation all the way up to our current condition is both possible and likely, but again, as a Christian I just don't need that in order to believe.  

I would strongly recommend http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/10/The%20Genesis%20Conflict%20-%20En... series.

If you are stuck for time at least "Bones in Stones". It is very informative and makes a lot of sense; however it kind of build from "a universal flood" so that would be good. Well all of it is great!

There is plenty of evidence counter to the whole "millions of years" paradigm. But if evolution is true the bible must be false.

This is because the bible teaches there was no death until sin. The theory of evolution is powered by death. Also Jesus quotes genesis and the literal creation in days.

Dinosaurs are not an issue btw. The old dictionary in the 1800s used to have "Dragon (now rare)" which was replaced by a new word "Dinosaur". Think back to all those tales of dragons being slayed. Who wants to live next to a dragon? :)

There are plenty of historical records about dragons, for example them having to be cleared from an area before making a new city. An Emperor of Japan actually had a dragon trainer for his chariots to be pulled by them.

Plenty of cultures in history worshipped a dragon as well as people killing them.

Ancient inca tablets have pictures of people riding pterodactyls.

Heard of the loch ness monster and many other plesiosaur sightings? Also check out the Congo swamp! It's 80% unexplored, and locals regularly identify "dinosaurs" in books and things as creatures they have seen in their travels.

We live in a truly more fascinating world than you might have thought :)

I am sure vegan witch can tell you there is a real occult world as well. Auras, curses, "apparitions" (which are always fallen angels) etc.

Even more fascinating is that it was made in 6 days, the lesson book of the universe it would seem.

Interesting. I have enjoyed Walter veiths talks too. He has some important stuff.

I've probably touched on it before but the biblical diet was originally fruit. Placed in the garden of Eden we would have had plentiful supply of it all year around. After the fall, when removed from the garden, we then had seasons so God said we were to eat vegetables as well then. This of course being because fruit is not always in season so we need various phytochemicals from another source during those times: vegetables.

We're very blessed now that we can actually get fruit all year around.

The meat eating in the bible was actually linked to the sacrificial system and very rarely done.

This guy Walter Veith is a brilliant scientist and has done many experiments even on carnivorous animals which basically reveal they are far better off on a vegan diet. He says the most pure diet we can be on is fruit.

i am familiar with all of veiths dvds and he is a advocate for a vegan life style not 801010.

Of course after the fall certain things weren't always available so they began to eat eachother. Translocation of species forces them to behave differently to survive. For example a bird in New Zealand which only ate a certain type of berry had the trees removed by farmers, so out of desperation they actually attacked sheep. They would burrow into their back and eat the fat around their kidneys and sheep were dying all over the area. The farmers were of course really unhappy with this so discovered the problem and replanted the trees. These birds then stopped killing sheep and went back to the berries :)

You know bears eat about 85% berries, and graze the rest of the time or eat other plants. They only time they eat Salmon is after hybernation when all of the plant life is frozen over; it is their only option in order to live.

The leader of a lion pride always gets the first bite out of a catch. They go straight for the stomach and eat the contents - plant food. They grow bigger and stronger than the rest! In fact many zoos feed lions and other carnivores vegetarian diets because they grow bigger, stronger, live longer and are friendly.

the above about the new zealand kea & the lion has nothing to do with the christian bible.

I'm just posting this because I see the bible being completely disregarded as trash here.

i will trash your bible at every opportunity because its caused more distruction, pain and irreversable damage to this planet than any other book in the history of our human species - it gives explicit instructions how to cut the throats of aniamls and bleed them to death - that there is clean and unclean murdered animal etc.

Popular misconceptions of what the bible says are trash, for example eternal torment, worshipping on Sunday, the Pope (and generally the whole Roman Catholic church, it is actually revealed in biblical prophecy as a beast which will persecute God's people throughout the ages, and generally everyone else who disagrees with them), and all sorts of things.

what has this got to do with SCIENCE of 801010 ?

I can completely justify my faith, generally by facts in the world around us. My favourite is the fruit facts :)

http://amazingdiscoveries.tv/category_list/ some interesting videos here in the Health section. Walter Veith's testimony under Sermons > Walter Veith is good.

what has your religious belief got to do with the SCIENCE of 801010 ?

I hold no religious beliefs. I hold a certain set of information to be true and completely justifyable.

The bible has not caused more destruction, pain, and irreversable damage to this planet, but the beast power prophecised in the bible has:

The Roman Catholic Church

Just look at history. They banned the bible throughout history because it convicted them of their lies and crimes against the world. Look at the reformers, when the bible came about they revealed everything. Look at the earliest church fathers, they believed something very different and they knew who the beast power was. The first Pope even wrote that his position must be none other than anti christ.

What my post had to do with science is the videos have a lot of scientific info in them. Its just an interesting point to make that it is all in line with the bible.

Those animals do have to do with the bible. The bible says all animals were originally plant eaters. Science confirms all animals are better off on plants, but paleontology confirms that vast species of plants are no longer available to us. Therefore the species were translocated didn't have their original diet and had to make do with what they could, in many cases meat.

You know spiders and snakes, their fangs are only to inject saliva? Many species of spider for some stages survive off just pollen and some who eat only pollen. Maybe there was bigger pollen before? Who knows.

Veith by the way, is not a fan of fat and protein and says carbohydrates are our main source of energy. He implies 80/10/10 but does not explicitly say it. 80/10/10 is kind of jargon made by some other group which he hasn't subscribed to. He says the same things in other words. (with more scientific detail too!)

You go girl :) I love your work!!! Im hearing you ;)

Depends on which edition of the bible you're talking about.

The Essenes scripts are also another story.

I was raised Lutheran, went to a Lutheran School and I believe in Christ, but I've never really agreed with with what most of what the pastors preached about. Recently I came across The Essenes scripts I don't know much about them but I sure do agree with them a heck of a lot more than main stream christianity. I believe I also read somewhere (I don't remember) that the only reason animal sacrifices were made was because the people that were brought out of Egypt practiced this often and God said if your going to make a sacrafice then it needs to be done on my terms(I'm obviously paraphrasing)

I would suggest looking at the Seventh Day Adventist church. Logically there is no way to challenge the doctrines, they are fully in line with scripture, and very different to what most churches preach.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service