30 Bananas a Day!

Been working for far too long.. and a headache has formed... and WILL NOT seem to go away. I have made sure I am eating enough and drinking enough... so i know it is just caused by stress and fatigue/ and to some extent detox (still new to 811).,,, But do not want to take anything pharmaceutical pain relief... what would you recommend to get rid of a headache?

The hardest part is i have quite a sensitive sense of smell and perfumes/ strong fumes tend to give me a headache also... so essential oils etc are a no no as well...

Thanks

XX
CC

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Though I never get the pounding aches I used to periodically suffer thru, I've found that now when painful tension sets in, vigorous physical movement seems to make it a thing of the past. I suspect it has something to do with loosening the muscle tension that caused the ache in the first place along with boosting blood flow.
Hope this helps :-)
I was going to say drink. It doesn't hurt to drink more water even though you think you have gotten enough.

I usually try to go to bed. Or just lay down in a dark room.
The best way to relieve a headache is to prevent one from happening in the first place.

To answer you direct question though, some water and quite relaxation works well. You probably just need to sleep, be properly hydrated, and carbed up on sufficient amounts of fruit. I can't remember the last time I had a headache.
This happened to me yesterday and it went away with a nice cat nap :)
Thank you guys, I did a mixture of everything . I drank a heap more, took the dog for another run (which she loved heaps!) got home and shared a bag of pears with her too!! (yes my dog begs for pears!) and had a nice quiet rest in the dark... feel heaps better! work has been pretty hectic latley and I think I am allowing myself to be stressed by it. Got to teach myself to let go of it!

But thanks a bunch!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
3 hours ago
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service