I'm liking the one I got from DaSaint who got from Mario....one banana, a handful of strawberries, a few dates and a handful of pecans or walnuts. Not sure how low-fat it is...but probably so if that is the only fat you have through the day.
-Chop a handful of mint leaves, a handful of parsley, mix with 2 lemons or limes juiced. Best over baby arugula, tomatoes, red peppers and cucumber. Add hemp seed if you want a little fat.
- Chopped tomato, chopped cilantro & lime juice.
- Mango blended with cilantro.
- OJ with grapefruit chunks.
- OJ blended with celery. Add pepitas if want a little fat.
- Banana and mango cut into chunks.
I live in northeastern US so unfortunately we get exactly zero exotic organic fruit. These are a little on the "vanilla" side of things but they're cheap, easy to find ingredients and super tasty.