30 Bananas a Day!

I know shots are probably the most effective way to get b12 but I'd like to put that off until totally necessary because it's a hassle.  What's the next best way to get b12?  In a supplement or liquid or? and which brands?

Views: 3631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is for intramuscular tho, if you get the 10000mcg/ml from trim, you'll have to do sub-Q shots which goes just under the skin in an angle, but it's right there in the instructions.

look it up on youtube. Do your homework and then you will be laughing at how simple it is.

I remember working at the bike shop and people would pay us 30$ to change a flat or tune their brakes. I would always feel guilty for accepting the money cos its so simple. My boss would say 'hey, they are lazy, so they pay us Harley!, we took the time out to learn what they couldnt be assed too...'

That was before youtube though. Now nobody got no excuses! You want to learn just about anything, HIT THE YOUTUBE! :)

Can you recommend a good brand, DR? I'm also curious about the "Sharps" disposal.

Thanks!

Depends what country you live in. 

Sharps disposal?

McDonalds/KFC carpark when you cycle through. 

I'm in Korea, so I need to probably buy online and have them shipped if it's possible.

haha- is that what you do for your disposal!?!?!

You should probably be able to get em over the counter for cheap in Korea. Here in Thailand they are 10c a 1000mcg shot. When shipping b12, its gotta be in a fridge pack (under 25c) or it goes off.

Funny that when nutritionists and co say 'eat your meat for b12 and make sure you cook it well.....' My raw meat eater friend still had low b12 serum after 10 years eating raw animal products. B12 shots are the only sure fire 1000% way IMHO.

In Australia, they have big drive thru carparks at KFC, Macca's etc. Perfect.

Mango Meg, did you ever find a place to buy B-12 and needles in Korea? The pharmacies I went to looked at me like I was crazy..

also how often do you recommend getting injections?

Standard protocol is once a day for a week, then once a week for month then once a month forever. It's to make sure your liver stores are topped up before tapering down to maintenance doses.

Get the book 'could it be b12?'. I remember it cost me 60$ to ship to oz. Ive seen it for 7$ on amazon with free shipping lol!

US is SOOOOOOO cheap lol!

Along checkout on TN use the coupon code OATHTEN to redeem $25.00 from your purchase.

;)

Mango Meg- sharps disposal is a disposal bin for used needles.

I know about the bin. I was wondering how to dispose of them once they are in the bin. :-)

Thanks for the coupon code!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace joined Marina's group
9 hours ago
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
Tuesday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Jul 5
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Jul 5
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Jul 4
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service