30 Bananas a Day!

HI all - thank you in advance for your help :)

I started 811 about 2 months ago  -  i'm 6'2'' and was 210 and now i'm a bit under 200 - which is nice :)

But, i feel like my stomach should be tighter - how can i dont look like one of those thin vegans yet?  I'm 37 and i walk and do a bit of yoga - I'm basically unwilling to lift or to run because i just find it incredibly boring - and i feel like i hurt myself more by doing impact exercise than not doing it -

am i just going to stay like this forever?  regardless of how many or how little calories i eat? it seems like my body said, ok, you're only giving me sugars, then i'll save this fat for a rainy day..

thanks for any thoughts on this - hope all is well,

gabe :)

Views: 1934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having a flat stomach each morning of the year is realistic, having a super cut, ripped, shredded, 16 pak aint. :)

Here is a shot of Darrick. Another example of someone eating lots of fruit that is lean but still even varies at different times of the year like EVERYBODY does. :)

Its like I can always run under 41mins for 10km any day of the year but to run under 38..that takes some peaking for me. I can always ride over 300km in a day, but to crack 500km..that takes some peaking. I can always see my abs but to see all of em in clear cuts, that takes some peaking. Thats why they call it peaking, cos we hit the peak and then go downhill again. Thats natural, even in the drug assisted world.

This chick looks hot.

Her nail polish is so last year though. Only gripe i have with her appearance.
:P
Thanks harley, you just gave me nightmares.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a discussion
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
17 hours ago
Rock posted a discussion
yesterday
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
yesterday
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Saturday
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25
Calico Pete is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service