30 Bananas a Day!

i wanted to see if any body had any before and after photos to inspire us. they could be before and after 811, before and after going raw, before and after a special training program, before a 10km run and after the 10km ANYTHING!!

next month i am going to have a hair make over. i will be working as a model of a loreal competition i promise to post pics of that.

Views: 326376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely, vibrant Esperanza Vite! You always inspire me.

Aww, thanks Sultana! :) Hugs xxx

love this thread, what a brilliant transformation! 

Wow! Stunning!

You look very healthy Ali! Awesome results!

Thanks for the complement Seastar!

An amazing change! 

quick question:  what is tines fruit?

Tinned fruit! that was a typo, cheers for the message. So as Im living in the UK, The only jackfruit, rambhutan, mangosteen available, is from an asian/ethnic store and in tin's with water, sugar and citric acid.

Wow Tayler J that is stunning.

Where are the photos?

This is harder than I thought it would be.. Courage, Dusty! I think I've reached a stage you can see some difference now.

I've been Rawtil4 since 5th January 2014. Today is 29th April 2014.
I struggled from digestive issues my entire life. I always ate (what I thought) was pretty healthy, but I ate a standard meat/dairy/fruit/veg/nuts diet (bog-standard "healthy/balanced"/"had no real idea" diet). However, I did a lot of calorie restriction followed by binging. This wasn't an intentional thing, my body just liked very little food sometimes, then a lot (and I mean big, big rich meals) other times. I was never consistent with my eating. I also often ate until I just wanted to sleep (did me no favours).

In my teens and early 20s I was always pretty active (not as much as I am now), but always liked doing physical activity (when I had the energy) so thought I was pretty healthy, even though my stomach was always sketchy. Always suffered from bloating, loouud tummy noises like there was a big angry animal living in there (charming, but it's true), and I had times where I lacked all motivation and vegged out and just binged like a beast for weeks on end. My body looked alright but was never totally happy. It fluctuated a little because I was an emotional eater. This first photo was taken on 19th September 2012 (on a good day) at 26 years old:

About a year ago I fell very ill. Myself and the doctors didn't really know what the go was, my body just seemed to say "Nope, I've had enough" and shut down. I piled on weight. My skin erupted, leaving me with scars I'm still trying to get rid of (it's working, thank goodness). I also developed body acne on my back, shoulders butt and chest, which I really didn't appreciate. My bloated, angry tummy left me bunched over in pain sometimes because it hurt so badly. I was miserable, and fed up, and so sick every day.
The next 2 photos were taken on 29th January 2014, so this was nearly a month after starting Rawtil4. I'd just started noticing a very subtle difference so I documented it. This is still a good example of how I looked pre-Rawtil4 though, I'm 27 here (have never had children just fyi so people know my situation):
The next couple of photos I took on 18th February 2014. I was noticing a few more changes but nothing too severe.
It was about now that my energy levels went up. All of a sudden I had the motivation to get back out there and get physical again. I started by walking my friend's dog a few times a week. Those walks increased from about 20 minutes to an hour over the next month or so (the dog freaking loved it). I also began doing my workouts around my area. I live in a rural town, long quiet roads, some sharp, long hills. It takes 45 minutes to walk my neighbourhood block. I did that for a few weeks (most days), then I had the craving for more. I increased my walks to 2 hours (roughly 20 kms/12 miles). Yes some people think that's mad, but it became very easy, my body missed it even though I dripped with sweat and got a few blisters. I just loved it so much, and still do. Where did that energy come from?? It can only be the wonders of Rawtil4, that's all I've changed.

The next photos were from a couple of days ago. Even though I'd documented my weight loss (I'm 15 to 20 kgs/33 to 44 pounds lighter now since Rawtil4) I just realised one day hmm I feel a bit thinner. When I compared these recent photos with my older ones, I realised ok yeah, this is definitely working!:

I'm stoked to see my old body coming through again, and my effortless commitment to this lifestyle is going to continue to show me improved results.
I have had a few ups and downs over the last four months. There's been times I've been under-carbed (been stuck out with mates somewhere, etc) and eaten something crappy like a tonne of McDonald's chips or whatever vegan/vegetarian food I could find on the go.  Or I've jumped onto 30BAD with random burning questions because something has slightly deviated from the norm and it's stressed me out (#dramaqueen #controlfreak). On this lifestyle though, I've always found my body just balances out if I give it a couple of days (must trust more!). It's just all about persistence and doing what I've learnt here that's good for me. My urge to jump into this lifestyle wasn't to get my old body back, it was for my health. But having it slowly come back even healthier sure is nice to see. I now don't suffer from digestive issues whatsoever. It feels like my tummy is smiling every single day - that's the best part.

If you've made it to the bottom of this epic post I salute you. If I post on 30BAD I just like to put in as many facts as possible in case it helps someone wanting to relate to someone else, etc.
Cheers. xx

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Friday
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Friday
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Friday
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18
ednshell commented on OrganicMark's status
Mar 16
Miles Brandon is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 16
Profile IconMichael Taube and lizzie joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 7
Rock replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Feb 29
"$5 Trillion Wiped Out From World Stocks Amid Fastest Collapse In History #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2vfwccz"
Feb 29
Paul replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Feb 26
Silvery posted a discussion
Feb 26
Silvery replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE replied to Rock's discussion This site...
Feb 26
Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 22

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service