30 Bananas a Day!

i wanted to see if any body had any before and after photos to inspire us. they could be before and after 811, before and after going raw, before and after a special training program, before a 10km run and after the 10km ANYTHING!!

next month i am going to have a hair make over. i will be working as a model of a loreal competition i promise to post pics of that.

Views: 326515

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

W - O - W   Esperanza   W - O - W

It's great to see the diet having worked for someone who wanted to gain weight.

Peace. x

Thank you Luna! This diet really saved my life, as I couldn't gain weight before however much I ate. I'm so happy to be healthy now :) Have a lovely day, Esperanza xxx 

wohooo ! you look so great esperanza ! congratulations on winning back your life ! 

Thank you so much! :D

where is the picture of the "Month" everyone is talking about hehe i cannot find it :D

Hi Karen Valkyria,

There isn't a picture of the month, but we did once have a member named "MOTH" who adapted this lifestyle and had what can only be described as transformational results.

Moth had at one time delved into drinking and drugs and junk food- like so many - and her photos showed her journey from puffy, overweight, depressed and self- medicating with sustance abuse to becoming gorgeous, clear-eyed, beautiful, healthy, you name it :)

Moth looked like an enchanted fairy!

For her own personal reasons Moth did, as PK explained above, delete her membership, and, sadly, because of the way the technical side of this website works, her photos went with her.

I hope this helps explain it. I know ir's frustrating to hear about something so cool that you cannot take a look at yourself.

Sultana

Here's another video I did. Hope it can inspire others to regain their health :)

Take care,

Esperanza xxx

gorgeous and a true inspiration.  Thank you so much for sharing!!

Looking pretty gawdamm awesome now bb!!!

Beautiful

Getting younger as time goes bye well done

Dan

Wow Janis.

You look like a different person.  So healthy looking and, erm, may I say handsome too!

Keep up the good work.  Just imagine how you'll be feeling in a years time.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service