30 Bananas a Day!

Becoming the person you need to be to attract the relationship you want!

Tony Robbins on how to be the person that attracts the relationship you want!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFx_TolJk64

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting video, thanks for sharing. Yet, the whole concepts of 'law of attraction’ (aka 'The Secret’) should be taken with a grain of salt — sorry for the lame figure of speech, of course you shouldn‘t take any salt at all on 80-10-10, so....err...what was it that I wanted to say... Ah, yes: Be careful about the concept of 'law of attraction.’ While I must admit that positive thoughts are very beneficial, sometimes you just aren’t meant to get what you desire so much because of bad karma, because it is your soul’s ("Higher Self") lesson, or maybe even because there something even better waiting for you. ^_^

Very good insight, I used to be hard core law of attraction, just think positive thoughts and you will get what you want in life.  But i lived and i learned.  Everything happens for a reason, call it karma, that works, but a reason nonetheless.  Its good to know we have choice though and that we can become something different that who we were yesterday. Everything should be taken with a grain of dehydrated celery juice! =)

Reminds me of the hero in 'Groundhog Day' where he is able to spend an infinite amount of time, through trial and error, moulding himself into the perfect partner for the heroin.

Or was it really that he just eliminated his faults, and she was won over by the popular, resourceful, kind and loving man he then showed himself to be.

I love that movie!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconLeeanne and Eva joined 30 Bananas a Day!
2 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"CNN Lays Off Staffers After Massive Ratings Drop #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2EsDsDd"
2 hours ago
Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
May 20
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service