30 Bananas a Day!

Hi everyone! I've come to banana island to fix lots of digestive issues, constipation and skin issues. I've been rt4 for 6 months and was going great. Have no idea what's caused all of these issues but anyway!

I'm wondering a few things, I'm 2 days into banana island now..

1- still, no bowel movements ... HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! I drink 3-4L a day, excercise, sleep well, what's going on?!

2- are we allowed greens? I've been having cos lettuce and baby spinach with my smoothies sometimes

3- how important is organic? :/... I haven't found anywhere that even sells organic bananas let alone them not costing an arm and a leg! :( I've been just having regular bananas, I buy them really cheap coz they're almost overripe.

4- I noticed today a really bad white coating on my tongue! My mouth feels really dry. Is that detox, or candida getting worse ?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks guys

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello. So I am someone who still has a lot to learn myself and I am actually just now coming back to this lifestyle after falling off for a while in a big way. I have only made it a few days on banana island myself. Having said that, my thoughts are:

I believe in the bodies intelligence and self regulating ability. Therefore, I wouldn't read too much into the no bowel movements just yet. 2 days without does not sound too extreme. It sounds like you drink enough water and i'm guessing from what you've said that you're paying well enough attention to ripeness? feel free to clarify (I am still trying to master the study of perfect ripeness stages myself) Also, are you following proper sequence?: water, wait 30 mins, eat, wait approximately 1 hr, water, repeat. How many bananas a day so far? eating whole or blended?. Some additions that may be helpful include coconut water for added hydration and lemon juice (I love lemon juice in warm to hot water first thing in the morning and lemon & maple syrup anytime if I desire the sugar) 

Moving on, my feeling about banana island, is that it has the potential to allow for extremist style thinking, like considering to eat greens or not? greens are obviously a healthy addition and recommended on this lifestyle, therefore, if you feel the desire, go for it. For me, I could choose to worry that I am not following banana island correctly, but come on! you get what I am saying? (lettuce better than spinach as I understand it)

organic is always best. However, non organic is totally acceptable when the peel or skin is being removed, such as with bananas, oranges, avocados, etc. at least regarding what you'll be ingesting. 

I am not knowledgeable about candida, however I do suffer the ever ugly white tongue stuff, of which I have never understood the cause. I will await more responses on the topic. But, one option for mouth care that helps me is brushing with oil of oregano (oregano oil and olive oil mix) which is strong stuff, if you are unfamiliar and interested, definitely educate yourself first. but it works for me.

Also, my last thought is about SODIUM. I am still experimenting and trying to understand the truth about the subject. I understand hear, SALT is considered a poison. I don't know what I feel about this and yes maybe I can agree that getting in our SODIUM from plants is best, however if one cannot do that than is it truly unacceptable to ingest SALT? I don't know. What I do know is that SALT does help to stimulate bowel movements for me on occasion. Occasionally, I still add a tsp of salt sole/brine to my morning water. Is this simply because salt is stimulating, maybe? Either way, i think sodium is an important issue, especially with the high potassium intake, but i repeat, still an area I am trying to understand.

Enjoy this endless journey of learning! 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
4 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service