30 Bananas a Day!

THE OFFICIAL BANANA ISLAND BLOGS CAN BE FOUND BY FOLLOWING THIS THREAD..

Destination:

The beautiful Banana island for many...
Date and banana island for me  :-) Mostly consumed as smoothies

Itinerary:

Arrive Monday 12th April, return 28th April 
(although if trip is going very well may extend)
Others may be already on the Island, we can meet them there...

Things to do on the island: (apart from lots of relaxation)

Record a daily blog on your experience here including how many bananas/or dates you have daily, water intake, exercise, sleep, sunshine and feelings...
Then we can really help eachother if some of us are undereating or dehydrated etc.

Common benefits experienced on the island...
(that may completely heal or start to...)

Chronic fatigue/Adrenal fatigue
* Acne/skin problems
* Blood sugar conditions such as diabetes and candida overgrowth
* Depression/mental disharmony
* Hormonal disturbances
* Weight problems (although focusing on this is not recommended)
* Digestive conditions
* Sinus and mucus problems
* Eating Disorders
& many more…

Extra information & important travel tips...
Get 2 boxes of bananas to start, one ripe one and one with firmish bananas that are slightly under.

Things to consider before visiting Banana island (BI) paradise...Is it the right time for this holiday??

* How you are going to eat after BI? – if you go back to unhealthy eating habits, all your old symptoms will return.
* Being stable on a Low fat raw vegan lifestyle before going on mono-fruit island will increase your chances of long term raw success because generally what peeps eat before the island will be what they eat after the island.
* I don’t advise you visit BI just for weightloss reasons because if you go back to your old way of living that caused the weightgain then the fat will return, a sustainable LFRV plan is needed.
* Make sure you always have ripe fruit or else you will get ravenous and eat whatever is closest.
* Ensure you go to nutridiary.com and work out how many calories you need to maintain your current weight and aim for this with your favourite fruit.
* Keep your water intake up, make sure your pee is always clear, this will ensure optimal results from your trip to the island.
* Start a challenge with your raw friends, get a group together and support eachother throughout your stay.
* During your trip away educate yourself on basic physiology and make sure you are reading ‘ The 80-10-10 Diet’ because this lifestyle should be the goal for when you come off the island (that’s if you want to continue feeling vital)
* Avoid telling mainstream peeps about your holiday to the island until it’s over, others opinions may affect your determination
* Plan your trip in detail before starting, write a list of your goals for going to BI, this will give your subconscious mind a clear objective goal to work towards, visualise how amazing you are going to feel, see yourself all happy and healthy in your mind’s eye.
* Factor in daily exercise, earn your meal but listen to your body if you need rest, take time out whenever needed.
* Prioritise nude sunbaking, this will speed up elimination and also sooth your soul 

Ok so lets all head to the Island together! Blogging here daily will assist many on their trip so please do it :-))

Lets embrace the banana!

Views: 8011

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Often my best option is the regular grocery store. I just go up to one of the produce guys and they bring out a case for me. They'll even take it out to the car if I ask, but if I wheel it out of the store in a cart I can usually lift it into the back of my car by myself. Maybe I'm bigger than you, (I'm 5'4) but it's not that bad.

However... The Giant Eagle (that's the name of the grocery chain) sells organic bananas for 79 cents a pound with no discount for the case. If I drive about 45 minutes I can get to a Whole Foods and buy them for 69 cents a pound AND get a 10% discount. My local coop also is a 45 minute drive but even with the discount they charge 89 cents a pound.

The first time I did it I felt a little strange, but now I'm used to it. They raise their eyebrows, maybe make a monkey or banana bread joke (oh Haha!), but really noone cares that much. And it is really cool to have all that abundance ripening at home!
thanks for the response and suggestions Amy.
Up to now I've been buying many separate bunches of bananas and several containers of other fruit at a time, but it's not very economical this way... plus it's time consuming... I'm currently going shopping practically every other day.
I need to get over being 'shy' and just ask for cases....
Thanks again :)
I'm backing Amy up on this one. My husband just went up to the produce worker at our local Meijer (grocery store) and asked. They have always been more that willing to grab a box....and I always get to choose the ripeness. Make sure you get the ripeness you need so they're ready and ripe when you get to them.
I lifted 1.5 boxes to the car the other day - about 18kgs, it was a bit awkward and I had to stop a few times.. you could be a little trolley or get a cute guy to help you? ;-)

I got mine from a farmers market down the road but you can go to your local supermarket if you aren't concerned about organic and scope out how many ripe bananas they have then make up a box, they will give you are good discount if they are ripe looking.
check online to see if there are fruit suppliers delivering in your area. Most likely will be.
Look up any grocery, farm shop or whole sale. Big commercial supermarkets are not the best bet, but you can often find cases at Asian supermarkets and any whole food type shop. Also, little corner newsagents in cities usually sell fruit - even if they're only selling a little bit, they're likely to happily order you a box on their next delivery. Talk to folk in every shop where you spy a few fruits for sale. Tell them that you need large quantities and will be a very good customer to them!

I thought lifting an 18kilo box o bananas would be rather heavy, but I was pleasantly surprised..up the stairwell of 3 floors, and another time carrying it out of the car and up the street, was nay so bad.

One shop I went to, the guy carried it to the car (when i had a car for one day) and another place, they drove it up to my house for me. Don't be afraid to ask for help. You'll find that most folk will be happy to help out.

I have a bike for transportation, so I'm thinking to get a trailer to carry the cases of fruit home. I also found a super quality organic shop whom will deliver any size quantities I wish to my house, which I'm very grateful for the existence of.
I also thought about a shopping trolly (often found abandoned on the side of the street), push chair, granny shopping bag on wheels, or baggage hauler/goods transporter on wheels thingy. These could all work to get those bananas home !
Ahhh… wish I had known!
I already have a ton of fruit for this week, I mean a ton!
A case of pineapple, a case of strawberries, 1/4 case bananas, 1/4 case oranges..etc..and all my other lovelies from my organic co-op.
How long are you all staying on the island? Maybe I can join you next week.
probably 2 weeks maybe more, come visit!
Cool, I'll also join you guys next week then (once I wade through all these pinapples and grapes).
:-)
I'm in. I start tomorrow.
I just got on...my April 12th in the USA is different from your April 12th.... I have some bananas ripening now...
So like Nik I will monomeal until they ripen and be right on the island with you.

My experience will be date/banana island............I'm excited!
On my way, I'll be there tomorrow morning bright and early! Anxious to be joining you all :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid Lockdowns Killing 29 Times More People Than Covid? - with Dr. Ron Paul #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2BGeQJ4"
yesterday
luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Friday
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service