30 Bananas a Day!

So I want to finally order some b12 injections and because I live in Finland where you can't just go and buy them I must order online. Looked everywhere and decided that maybe ebay is okay? Not sure what to get but here is one I found: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vitamin-B12-B6-B1-Injection-3-ml-Ampoules-/...

It has also b6 and b1, is that an issue? And do those have needles and all I need or is there something else I'm supposed to get??

Thankss xx

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just get the B12 only. 

Okay so I have ordered those vitamins I have linked above. Then I ordered needles http://www.ebay.com/itm/272067995601

Does anyone know if those needles are "right type" ?

And how safe it is to inject myself? I'll probably google how to do it but would be nice to know if someone has time to explain.. (;

Yeah some people have said to me that I shouldn't inject some vitamins I ordered from Thailand because you never know for sure what's in them but in my opinion, they have sold them to many others and there's only positive feedback and the text on the page seems trustworthy, so maybe I just have to take a shot! 

I don't know that much about vitamin stuff etc. but have you tried to get the needles from a Finnish pharmacy? As far as I have understood, they are not very expensive and they are sterile, and to be honest - I would trust Finnish pharmacy needles a lot more than ones you order online. Why do you want to inject yourself, I see that as such an extreme thing to do :D Isn't tablets enough? 

Yeah that would probably be better but I have already ordered them and they came today :D I'll think about what I'm gonna do.. 

And b12 doesn't absorb so well orally, injections are the only 100% way to get it. I've been using a spray under the tongue but decided to try injections and see if they make me feel any difference. :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
47 minutes ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service