30 Bananas a Day!

I am 99% sure that we were meant to eat this way.

There is however the other 1%

I have doubt, I am skeptical because of this 1 reason & I was hoping somebody could please enlighten because its driving me mad

I ran out of dates and bananas a few days so I have been in a new phase that I have not been in before and things are getting a bit ridiculous. The amount of fruit that I am going through... It just doesnt seem right that god wanted us to eat all the fruit from several trees everyday just to survive????

Am I missing something?? I am not even exercising and I need so much!!!! the only thing I can think of is that fruit in the beginning of time used to to packed with 5 times more sugar than the poor quality fruit we eat today?

Views: 2041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

cmon now... like you know what was happening 'back in history'. If i were to take a guess, back in history our ancestors enjoyed eating as much as we did, and during times of abundance they would take any chance they got to stuff their faces with delicious food. What makes you think that they waited until they were hungry to eat?

Perhaps totally unrelated, but the "history" thing jogged my memory.  A few years ago, my kids and I toured one of those historical farmsteads.  It was a civil war era farm.  At any rate, while we were touring the kitchen and hearing about what they ate, the guide said that the typical family member on such a farm would eat about 8000 calories per day (albeit non-vegan and high fat) just to be able to keep up with the farm work. There were typically four large meals to accomplish this.

When you can learn to adopt the logic that god doesnt exist, life becomes much easier. the idea of god existing is completely illogical. Science and evolution is logical. To put it simply, fruit is the best fuel for our bodies. So if you want optimal health you must get your calories from fruit. If you want good health eat starches, which are more calorie dense foods which will not require you to eat as many bites per day. evolution doesnt care how many bites you have to take per day... and if i were to accept the god theory, i cant see why god would care either.

I think that because we sometimes feel like we are always eating, it can be a hard concept to grasp-especially in our society- that its a natural thing to do. But if you took all the craziness and distractions out of our lives, (jobs, tv, etc) and were closer to nature- where fruit trees were literally a reach of the hand away- we would be just like the animals we are most closley related to, who spend lots of time eating, and it would seem more like a natural thing to do.

if we still were monkeys running around in the wild, we would do nothing but eat, sleep, poop and make children. the largest amount of time, we would use to find food and eat it! watch animals! all they do is eat, wander to find new sources and eat again! only because of modern society that found ways to pack huge amounts of calories into small packages, we are unaware of their actual caloric value.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service