30 Bananas a Day!

My sister (who is not a vegan) and I were having a discussion the other day and she said, "Do you know what I hate most about vegans? They are so high and mighty about saving animals but they are ALL pro-choice, which is so hypocritical." I told her I didn't think that was true. (Actually I know that for a fact, because I am pro-life.) But I want to find out in the lfrv community, so I am starting a poll. 

IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE THIS, PLEASE START ANOTHER THREAD! I just want a judgement free zone, for people to post either PRO-LIFE, PRO-CHOICE, or UNDECIDED so I can get a count going. I know its not an accurate polling process but I am just curious since there are so many vegans on this site. 

I am aware that many people on this site may be pro-life because they are more into natural living than other vegans who may just do it for animals and don't care as much about their health, but still, I want to get an idea.  

If you don't feel comfortable posting your answer, then don't worry about it! 

Again, I don't want to start a debate so please keep this post strictly informational, and we can debate it on some other thread!

Please post either 

PRO LIFE

PRO CHOICE 

UNDECIDED 

and if you feel like sharing your GENDER that would be great! 

* One more note (added later) I am not talking necessarily talking about legislation, as many people don't think the government should be involved in those decisions, so maybe I chose the wrong words... I mean from the moral standpoint of whether you believe it is right or wrong. 

Thanks a lot!!

Views: 6495

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you Mark. Yours is not just a male opinion.

Hear hear Laura!

hmm, I am a woman with two chilldren and agree with Mark.

Even if a woman is raped, which I don't wish upon anyone, the baby is still 50% her flesh and blood. 

I understand that in a case like this someone will do it, but I don't agree with it. 

Around 90% of women who have an abortion have psychological trauma for life.

for myself I'm pro-life.

But for everyone else I'm ok with pro-choice.

I'm female :)

Pro-choice Female.

I would like to think I would never have to make this decision as I have always been very very careful about birth control and I have a son who I adore but there are too many rape and incest cases and women who are abused. I feel these women and girls must have the availability of abortion. I hate the idea of abortion being used instead of birth control but women must be allowed the choice.

PRO CHOICE 

MALE

pro-choice, female (unless it's a late term abortion)

i don't think they should outlaw abortions before they outlaw eating animals, i see meat eaters as crueler people than abortionists because the animals are alive and feel everything when they're terrorized in slaughter houses..

PRO-LIFE, female

pro-Karezza or pro taoist sex (no fecundation, no problem at all)

But in many cases in actual world, pro-choice, not the best option but it is worse a child starving to death or any other undesirable situation.

male

Pro Life
Male

Pro~life all the way : )

Female...

I would not want to kill a child or an animal...inside or outside the womb... Not that I think children are on the same level as animals....

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
yesterday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
yesterday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service