30 Bananas a Day!

Here is the link to the original discussion if you are curious. 

http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/are-vegans-pro-life-or-pr...

Someone else may want to count. Since people used it as a platform for debate, it was hard to sift through for an accurate count. 

Please continue to vote! This thread would be great. Remember just your stance and a very brief (1-2 line) explanation if needed. Also your gender.

I am specifically trying to find the moral stance vegans take on abortion.

This isn't a debate. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE START A NEW THREAD IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE! I WANT TO GET AS ACCURATE OF A COUNT AS POSSIBLE AND I DON'T  WANT TO ACCIDENTALLY COUNT YOUR VOTE TWICE OR NOT AT ALL. 

Example:

PRO LIFE, female
except in the case of medical emergencies.

So here are the results so far: 

Pro Life

Pro-Choice

Undecided

Not For Legislation

Other:

Pro Boner
Pro Karezza (x3)
Pro abstinence in except in the case of procreation

Pro sentience

Pro sensible (x2)  

Views: 830

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

There are many more distinctions to be made with this question, and I have to say I am a bit taken aback by the simplicity the poster is trying to reduce this to. First of all, why doesn't she want a debate, it's a very interesting topic, throwing it out there but then refusing to take the consequences.... hmmm, what does that remind me of....? <rolleyes>

Second, she started this because her (non-vegan??) sister said it's hypocritical for a vegan to be pro-choice, which is just non-vegan judgmental ("but no, I don't judge, don't you judge me, you nasty vegans") BS misinformation/ propaganda.   

It's like when a vegan steps on an ant or kills a mosquito they're all of a sudden "hypocritical". We don't want the ant or mosquito to die any more than an unborn child, but, there is just so much more to it that just a 'yes' or 'no'. 

I am pro-EDUCATION  (that one was left out of the "poll results", how convenient!!) and, anti-religious, political and just flat out uninformed meat-eating- only-want-to be-told-good-things-about-my-bad-habits-and-prove-all-vegans-wrong indoctrination.   

I am not against a debate. I just wanted to simplify the counting process. Feel free to start a thread, and I will jump on in! 

Pro-life for myself, pro-choice for others, but above all pro more careful legislation and much better sex education so people have less unwanted pregnancies in the first place.
We allow abortions far too late, if they want to abort, let them, and let them do it as soon as possible - an abortion of a being that can survive outside the womb is murder. 4 months is murder.
On the other side of the coin, if the mother's life is in danger, rape, and guaranteed infant mortality within days or months of birth seem possible legitimate exceptions. 

ProLife

I second this. 

Pro-Life

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service