30 Bananas a Day!

Hello! 

I just joined a few days ago and am so happy to be apart of this incredible group! I have been HCRV since I was 12(17 now) and wondered if there are any others my age under the same roof! :) Would love to make new friends who are younger and may or may not have the same similarities as I. For example, being made fun of at school for not having regular cafeteria meals, Always being called the skinny jeans, and//or a simple freak of some sort. But also good similarities! Such as, how AWESOME you feel every morning to be greeted by a delicious bowl of fruit, exercising just cause of how good it feels, and just what a difference it has made moving towards this lifestyle. 

Thanks! :) 

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quite a few teens here! Check out the group Young-uns 

Hey welcome to 30 BAD! Im 19 now started a year and a half ago at 17. Ednshell's link is a good place to go to meet others of a younger age

18 now and I turn 19 in january :)

im 17 and went HCRV this year. but, i became a vegetarian when i was 10 and vegan when i was 15.

I commend you for being raw at such a young age!!!  I'm 16 and still am not completely raw.  I became a veggie when I was 13 and have been a vegan for two years now!  Hopefully at least by next year I will be mostly raw for my last year of high school and will probs be 100% in college!

17, Florida. Hello. (:

I'm 18, and I'm not fully raw due to finance, but I love fruit above all other high-carb foods!

I was a lapsed vegetarian, but I went fully vegan in April of this year. It was after three months of watching videos and researching the diet. My dad used a practically 801010 (raw) diet to reverse the effects of a brain-tumor in 1997, and I decided to give it a chance. I was fairly under-weight (173cm, and 123lbs), but after eight months on the high-carb, vegan life-style, I gained about fifteen pounds! ^-^

It was one of the best decisions that I've made for myself, the animals and the environment, and I haven't looked back! (:

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
19 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
23 hours ago
allie posted a photo
23 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service