30 Bananas a Day!

I usually eat kale cooked because i dont like the taste raw, and way to make it taste ... Good? 

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you know what - i hate the taste of kale even in a smoothy sourrounded with tons of distracting flavors - i can sniff the taste of kale out like a frilly up a gum tree - i know its really good for you but my body and spirit rejects it as no for me - pitty i know, its a awesome green.

Raw School is not an 811 site but she has a good reference chart! :)  

http://rawschool.com/best-raw-foods/

You can read in the 80-10-10 book about high cellulose foods.

A quote from The 80/10/10 Diet book from page 27:

"It is true that cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, collards, brussels sprouts, and cabbage are loaded with nutrients, including soluble fiber.  But they also contain cellulose and other difficult to digest or even indigestible fibers.  By indigestible fibers, I mean that our digestive system cannot break down these materials and must therefore eliminate them.  And unlike soluble fibers, these indigestible fibers are rigid and may scratch and scrape our delicate digestive lining as they pass through...These vegetables are best digested in their youngest and most tender state.  For best results, they must be thoroughly chewed or mechanically predigested via the use of the blender or shredding device...To be sure, we are capable of swallowing vegetation that contains cellulose and other rough, insoluble fibers, but such foods put a great load on our organs of digestion and elimination."

If you must use the Kale you already have, I'd juice it and then add it to a banana smoothie so you have the fiber going in to your body with it.

hi!,im not over keen on kale but when i do have it in a salad i just chop it up small and mix with other things to take the taste off of it.  :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
2 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service