30 Bananas a Day!

Seems like a dying breed and second hand option to eat raw fruits and tender leafy green vegetables nowadays here, even in developed countries where they are readily available, since the last couple of years I've been off the internet in general. Quite unfortunate to see people just give up on it, while there's numerous debt filled college kids below the poverty line of income are able to afford simple foods from wholesalers.

Many of those who have been able to consume raw fruits and vegetables before on a regular basis have slipped to cooked food, and foods that wouldn't be regarded as to be eaten for a complete meal alone. What happened?! What in the hell did I miss?

Views: 6156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RT4 isn't a backup plan anymore.

It's a realistic alternative to the unattainable and unsustainable (for the majority of people) fully raw 811.

Why can't it just be a good diet based on its own merit and not based on some attack on eating raw? 

That's what exactly is.

I don't know why fully raw people attack it.

We all eat mostly raw here. 75 or 90 or 100% it's all good.

Amen,it's all SO good and I am grateful for all the delicious raw and cooked all vegan food that I am able to eat and that I KNOW is doing me good, every day.Only thing I'm worried ab is the future generations.What are THEY going to eat?Fully raw or slightly cooked?

WE have to keep the bigger picture in our sights and not be distracted by hair splitters here,because my friends,if we don't all pull together against capitalistic thugs and fight them instead of each other,we are going to have nothing to show of our brief existence on this beautiful planet earth and the life as we know with animal killings increasing will go the same way as ever.Think.There's too much violence.People are too agressive and all because they eat sad,not because they eat potatoes etc as a backup plan.

I suggest to end ALL competition in any form.It breeds anger and hate.Rather we ALL start gardening really SERIOUSLY,each according to their strength which will grow in proportion to the work done.

Come on people.In my view Rawbert has only been truthful about his eating habits.

I stand by him.Has he been insulting to someone on basis of their getting sick of cooked and voicing it aloud as a medical condition to him,where exactly?

He does not sound as callous to me as some here.But then I am not an expert or Rawbert.

Well said Meadow Flower

I agree Rawbert has been truthful rather then insulting 

are not we all a little arrogant and purist both RT4 and 100% raw ?

we think we know and are super sure what the best diet (arrogant ) and we eat selective foods (purist)

maybe its just matter of degrees ?

why should it bother anyone if does not apply or has no truth?

often the truth is upsetting at first  

No it's not direct insult. I didn't insult anyone.. one can choose to be insulted though.. but that's their choice.

"A purist is one who desires that an item remain true to its essence and free from adulterating or diluting influences."

"Arrogant = having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities."

We are all a little arrogant and purist BB.. it's not a big deal if we point it out sometimes.. some people here telling me to not take it personally and I don't but they do..

They have no problem calling me "incompetent" and "emotionally instabile" though..

"significant demographic" that made my day Pete.. :)

Yes 30bad supports both HCRV and RT4.

But while I accept the fully raw crew as you can see in this thread they don't do the same and keep chanting the mantra that the cooked potato isn't good enough and you can't perform or thrive enough  while eating cooked food.

This nonsense has to stop. The fully raw crew must accept those of us who chose not to be fully raw.

You will win the "word game" every time Peter, but we all know the number of people who can stick to the fully raw 811 plan is extremely low.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconJan and Zahra joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Tuesday
OrganicMark posted a status
"A CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER TO THE CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2uRCmzd"
Feb 18
Rock posted a discussion
Feb 17
"Coronavirus EXPOSED By Del Bigtree - What You Are NOT Being Told! #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health http://j.mp/2SMEe4c"
Feb 17
ednshell posted a video

Even Smart Doctors Can Say the Stupidest Things

In other words, share what you KNOW not what you THINK! I address this issue in my book Goodbye Autoimmune Disease - how all the arguments against my smoothi...
Feb 15
Abbigayle is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 15
Profile IconCharlie Bullock and gunel ismayilova joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
Calico Pete left a comment for Angela Hogan
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Calico Pete
Feb 10
Angela Hogan posted a status
"Eating a banana."
Feb 10
Angela Hogan left a comment for Banana Boy
Feb 10
Profile IconVIDHYAPRAKASH and Banana Boy joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 9
Keshara Alleyne and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Jan 29
Keshara Alleyne is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jan 25
"Giuliani: I can't sit by and watch my country be sold out by Joe Biden #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/36nb5l4"
Jan 25

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service