30 Bananas a Day!

I've seen some discussion here about the Anastasia book series written by Vladimir Megre, but I wanted to start an in depth talk about these wonderful books. 

I discovered the Anastasia series last summer and have since read through the books twice. I was instantly captivated by the beautiful picture that Anastasia paints for our future here on earth. I have heard others mention that they thought the books were promoting products like cedar oil, but this is not only blatantly untrue, it also takes away from the extremely important message that Anastasia is trying to convey. 

At first I was a bit skeptical and quite critical of Megre's writing style, viewing it as childish and unrefined. It was not until I reached the 3rd book that the magic began. There is a quote on the back of each book "The more you read them, the better you feel." Quite a claim to make. I can attest to this now. 

Some who read Anastasia are disconnected and see the series as too fantastical. Those that are connected to their own abilities, knowing that there exist no coincidences, feel a pull in their heart like never before. 

Anastasia has turned my entire world upside-down. It's as if I hadn't learned to feel true love prior to reading the series. My views on life, food, children, society, schooling and just about everything else have changed for the better. She delves into a world of love, showcasing our right and desire to live in a natural world, provided for by the source of our very being. These books combine vast intelligence, emotion, and a realization that we are meant to live a life of joy and abundance. We are the only ones responsible for our problems today. The responsibility lays on our shoulders. She includes phenomenal parables, stories from the past that give us an understanding of our current predicament. 

Some say that Anastasia is merely an idea, a consciousness that awoke within Vladimir, causing him to create a book series based on a new approach towards our earth. I can honestly say that I have no doubt in my mind that she does indeed exist. I have felt her at my very core and have her to thank for my new conscious awareness. 

She brings about ideas such as:

-Owning a family domain; One Hectare of land on which to create a beautiful paradise to provide for generations to come. 

-Respecting all creatures that we come into contact with. 

-Challenging our current wedding rites and comparing them to old Vedic culture. Easily blasting though the facade, the fake and material world that now dominates our relationships. 

-Bringing us the realization that we are the creators. Her dream of an earthly paradise easily translates into our own, providing us with inspiration. 

Some wonderful quotes by Anastasia:

"There is a law in the Universe that says: A single creator inspired by love is stronger than all of the sciences combined, which are deprived of love."

"The Universe itself is a thought, a thought from which was born a dream, which is partially visible as matter. You are infinite, you are eternal, within you are your dreams of creation."

"In the book you are about to write, Vladimir, there will be unobtrusive combinations, formulas made up with letters, and they will arouse in the majority of people good an radiant feelings. These feelings are capable of overcoming ailments of the body and soul, and will facilitate the birth of a new awareness inherent in people of the future. Believe me, this is not mysticism - it is in accord with the laws of the Universe."

Anastasia took an entrepreneur, one with no writing experience, and through him created the most transforming and inspiring books that I have ever read. For those of you skeptics, I challenge you to read through the entire series, because until you do, you cannot possibly understand the power of these books.  

Have you read these amazing books? What were your thoughts? Did they pull at your heartstrings? Were you inspired? 

*Disclaimer: Many religious teachings are not aligned with what Anastasia has to say. Many religions nowadays teach that you have to praise the source and offer sacrifice, often times at your own expense. Anastasia teaches that paradise is here in nature, not in the afterlife. 

This is NOT a religious discussion. I ask you to please keep your religious views from this thread. 

Views: 3075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I got one question! Does he practice what he preach?
Vladimir essentially acts as a vessel where information is passed through. He has made many changes in his lifestyle, but I believe he is still not entirely convinced that he can change.

sound like a prophet....

if prophet can't change, then what do we have? 

In the first book he does say something along the lines of... I write this in hope somebody else out there can understand it/ benefit them.

I think she (Anastasia) is very real.

I ask this question any time I see a discussion about the Anastasia books here...  Does anyone know if and when another book is coming out? 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

VeganKeyes's photo was featured
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Something Just Broke In China As Repo Rate Soars To 1,000% Overnight #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/32A0ORD"
Saturday
"Shocking News about Salem Media and the CIA #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2xTX7bz"
Friday
"Iran Offers Nuclear Deal If US Lifts Sanctions; Oil Tumbles #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JPO80q"
Thursday
"Bank Run: Deutsche Bank Clients Are Pulling $1 Billion A Day #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XQ3Nqr"
Thursday
Rock and Nemo are now friends
Jul 16
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Jul 15
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Jul 15
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 15
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 15
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Jul 12
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service