30 Bananas a Day!

Its so important to live in with an attitude of gratitude, please post the list of things you are grateful for in life.....

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Moth!! I was posting and didn't see you reply! Great reasons...being warm! Yes for sure!
I am grateful......

that the sun comes up in the morning
that i have a free housesit and have the freedom to live where ever I choose
that i have the most amazing mum who is supportive and loves me unconditionally
that I have a calm, understanding, unpredictable, driven ,passionate-raw vegan boyfriend
that I have all my limbs as i watched my dad in pain with one leg as i grew up
that I am munching an awesome white dragonfruit & dont desire anything else
that I get the opportunity to give & assist others daily in creating a better life
that I love to exercise and look forward to my sessions
that I am on this path, i love my journey
that I found the lowfat raw vegan way of eating
that I have this awesome community full of loving people

......oh there is so many more but ill let someone else chime in.....
what are you grateful for in life??
im grateful ive got nerve receptors that feel pain as i try and hold oscar pereiro's wheel up wickhams hill. it lets me know im alive and living my dreams.

im grateful that i can read other peoples grattitude lists and see that im part of it.
im grateful for the person that screwed this laptop together.
im grateful for understanding what the word grateful means..
what does the word mean at a deeper level?
I love your board...in "The Secret", they refer to this as a "vision board". This is awesome. I'm gonna do a collage with pics of all the things I want to achieve and look at it every day...you reminded me thanks!
For having found raw foods, yoga, truth
That I am staying with Freelea who has shown me all the best fruit in Darwin, and makes me delicious raw dinners..
For living in a beautiful warm country with so many beaches
For all beautiful amazing people i know and
For having so much abundance in my life
I am grateful...

to have been pulled from the ashes with the discovery of raw...short of my children, maybe nothing else has had such a profound effect on my overall life outlook...

that you guys reached out to me...eventually the darkness must give way to light, in my case in took 12 years...

for the raw buzz that tells me, "Yes James, that was perfect" every time I something raw.

that I can teach my children how to take control of my life.

to myself, for being strong enough to tackle every habit and addiction and see it through. I suppose I feel like I've earned the peace that I feel, the same way I earned the hell I dealt with.

for those who lack introspection...it makes me realize what I don't want to be.

for the opportunity to look better and be stronger than I ever have done before.

that I'm alive to express how grateful I really am...however, I am so grateful, it's completely minimized by my efforts to put it into words...

Thanks for posting this Freelea. I'm definitely grateful whenever someone reminds me to smell the roses:)
Great Son, Great Husband, Happy, joy-filled home life!

God's gift of VEGGIES! Knowledge, critical thinking skills, free will, sunrises, sunsets!

Friends, family!
My roommate and I tell each other every morning at least one thing we are grateful for and at least one thing we love about each other...so I dig this kind of thing.
Here's my gratefuls...

fruit
my bicycle
the sun
warm blankets
colors
fuzzy socks
fresh air
friends
smiles
my longboard
my garden

There's much more...but that is all I have time for now.:)
Wow ! This is awesome everyone!! Thankyou so much for taking the time.....you will be rewarded for your effort.....good karma coming your way on this day x
the many possibilities in life!
I was recently staying at an Ashram in British Columbia. Each night, the community meets in the 'Temple of Light' to sings songs. For those who are unfamiliar with the words to the various songs, they hand out a little booklet to follow along -- mentioning the page number of the song before begining. As is customary, many of the songs are very simple, having but a few words repeated over and over and over.

They announced, "next we will be singing 'Thank you' on pg 23 (or whatever pg number it was). And so i turned to the page and there were only two words to this song; you can probably guess, the words were 'Thank you'. And we began to sing, accompanied by the harmonium, hand drums, and guitar -- repeating these two words over and over.

I was taken aback immediately by the simplicity and beauty of the song. I couldn't help but to smile.

"THANK YOU!" - again and again. -- How true it is -- gratitude is the best of medicines.

And i admit; I am a sinner - for too often i live from a place of ingratitude, consumed by my own melodrama. In fact, as we rightly consider 'gratitude' as a subjective experience which exists on a contiuum of depth - I surmise that I hardly know what 'gratitude' is at all, that i only know it in a very superficial and limited sense.

And after begging for alms all day, Francis of Assisi placed the scraps of bread that he had gathered on a rock, there in the countryside -- unable to contain himself, weeping before the Lord for His/Her boundless compassion and the 'feast' before him...

to health,

danny

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Signs Executive Order Stripping Social Media Companies Of "Liability Shield" #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2XcNXUL"
Friday
Profile IconDarren Newman, Makayla, Jaime Huxley Leary and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Peter posted a status
"First roller of 2020,didn't get any last year ,had a frost and I cut them back hard,then worst drought. can't remember them being so sweet."
May 26
Peter posted photos
May 26
Peter posted a status
"Could help.that should read."
May 26
Peter posted a status
"I can't remember how to post a photo if anyone couldchelp?tia"
May 26
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Cassie K commented on Jay Don't Cook's group Self Sufficiency using Permaculture
May 24
Laura Kuchy commented on Tiff Hawkins's blog post Too Exciting
May 23
Profile IconLaura Kuchy and Peter H joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 21
Raw Mormon Mommy posted a status
"How do I edit my profile?"
May 20
"OBAMAGATE 1: CRIME OF THE CENTURY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2WVPNbe"
May 19
Profile IconSuzanne, SunBeaming, Rhonda Miga and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
"PlanDemic - Banned Documentary #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://bit.ly/2xJvrK0"
May 15
"What They Don’t Want You To Know About Covid-19. Dropping Bombs (Ep 264) Dr. Rashid Buttar #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2T4hGwE"
May 15

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service