30 Bananas a Day!

Hi there.  I have been doing all raw HCRW for one week now and just finished the book 80/10/10.  I have been using Cron-o-meter to track my calories, which are between 2200 and 2900 per day.  I have put on a few pounds and I don't have any energy to exercise yet.

According to the book, it seems like I should be eating fewer calories.  Is this correct or am I on the right track?

A typical fruit mono meal for me has been between 400-1000 calories.  I am eating greens and a small amount of fat from avocado or nuts/seeds in the evening.  My caloronutrient ratios seem to be on target.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you don't have any energy you need to eat more!  Shoot for 10 grams of carbs per kilo of body weight with a bare minimum of 2500 for females, add more for activity.  Initial weight gain is common, especially if you have ever calorie restricted.  A read through 30BaD's welcome wagon will explain things in more detail.

Hi I have eaten over 3000 cals today I am 5ft and weigh 106 is that too much

That's awesome!  No way to eat too much on 30BaD.  A read through Aloha to 30BaD's Welcome Wagon! will explain more fully.

Thank you so much

I'm eating about 3,500 calories a day, and I feel great. I have lost a few pounds, and my energy level is pretty awesome. I haven't read 80/10/10 yet, but if you think you're right on target, I would keep doing it until you see if your energy levels increase. What are you eating for breakfast?

No way!!! You certainly aren't eating too much!! If anything, eat and drink more so you get enough energy to thrive!!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service