30 Bananas a Day!

I'm just wondering if it's okay to put like 1/2 a cup to a cup of almond milk in my smoothies, it. Makes them way more appetizing and the almond milk I use is 30 calories a cup, so willb30 calories of almond milk really make a huge difference in weightloss?? Thanks for the help!

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

30 calories of almond milk is not really significant, especially if you don't eat any overt fats like oils, nuts, seeds, avocado and the like.

I have almond milk every day!!

Yeh, fine. Just make sure you don't over do the half cup. If it helps you stick to the healthy lifestyle, then that's great. I've just found Brazilian cocnut water, this is really nice, almost pure carbs.

Maybe try alternate days to not add it, and instead eat a small palm of actual nuts.

If the smoothies you are consuming are not tasty enough without the almond milk, perhaps you need to figure out if they are the right smoothie? on this lifestyle, the foods we eat are meant to be naturally tasty. What are you putting in your smoothies? The only thing I occasionally blend is when my nanas are 'over ripe'. I add flax seed, a little cinnamon, and sometimes soy milk/coconut milk or almond milk, of often just water.

Again, try as hard as you can on as many days as you can, to eat your food, rather than blending it into baby food. You must get the calories in, but be sure to try and EAT as much as you can. I have found it takes time to learn to eat huge amounts of fruit and salad, but it does get easier.

I'm not into weight loss but, from a vegan perspective and health perspective it's fine. Use it everyday. 6 yrs on this lifestyle and counting

Thanks for the help guys!!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Ben Trovato posted a video

A&W Beyond Burger Canada - SOLD OUT

A&W Beyond Burger Canada - SOLD OUT after Launching! The Vegan beyond meat Burger, A&W Veggie Burger was so popular across nearly 1,000 locations in Canada, ...
23 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Profile IconLisa Wayne and Sky yang joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted discussions
Sep 13
Plant Based Senior posted a video

What I Had For Dinner Last Night in the Vegan Van...

I was having a busy day and ran out of time to spend my usual 60-90 minutes cooking, cleaning and eating in the Vegan Van. This is what I had on hand which t...
Sep 13
Kate posted a status
"So how do people connect here? Did anyone just dive & start eating 30 bananas a day? How did it feel? Positives vs negatives, if any?"
Sep 13
Alabaster is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 12
Doine Rechard is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sep 10
OrganicMark and Houdini Steve Owens are now friends
Sep 10
OrganicMark posted a status
"Stunning New Briefings: Spy Satellites Down, Deep State Arrests Finally Imminent? #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2wXS60N"
Sep 10
dainis w michel replied to dainis w michel's discussion Can You Help Me Buy An Ethical Belt?
Sep 7
dainis w michel posted a status
"figured i'd stop by, how is everyone?"
Sep 7
OrganicMark posted a status
"Goldman's Bear Market Indicator Shows Crash Dead Ahead, Asks "Should We Be Worried?" #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2wVfADN"
Sep 7
Profile IconKate and vinparkhn joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sep 5
Houdini Steve Owens posted photos
Sep 5

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service