30 Bananas a Day!

Hi all,

I just started in on this way of life and I'm wondering if it is possible to develop an allergy or intolerance to a fruit if you eat it too much.  I would be so afraid of not being able to eat bananas!  Is this a concern is there a way around this?

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way.. actually it's exactly the other way around..

You develop allergies and stuff when you eat all the non-food items, other than fruit and veg.

Im a little secretly freaked out about my allergies!! Sneezing, all in sinus area ,congestion.Ive been doing this diet for about 4 years !! Help!! sometimes I get so frustrated that I scream and cry in my car(only time Im alone} and vision myself throwing in the towel ,but I know way too much info and I cant .Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Andrew,

A few of us like myself might have that one fruit we cannot eat.  I cannot eat pineapple.  

Otherwise, we usually suggest that people eat simple meals, but a rainbow of fruits over a period of time and to supplement with 1-2 heads of lettuce a day.  This is more to ensure that we are getting all the nutrients we need than to avoid allergies though.

Peace, PK

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service