30 Bananas a Day!

Granted.. I have only been on the lfrv bandwagon for 4-5 months now.. of course I trip and fall here and there but never for extended periods of time. Anyway.. 

I eat bananas and dates like it is my job.. the two sweetest stickiest fruits ever. Plus other fruits like oranges that are said to be bad for the enamel. I went to the dentist today.. no cavities, no teeth sensitivity issues,... nothing. 

Now.. you might say "big deal its only been 4-5 months".. yes.. but..I have weak enamel and for the last 5 yrs everytime I go to the dentist (2x per year) I ALWAYS had a damn cavity or worn down enamel causing sensitivity. 

Just wanted to post this for the lurkers who worry what this diet might do to their teeth.

Random.. they did take my blood pressure and it was "up" (for me) it was 122/72 which it used to be 109/60something .. but I also took a lot of fish oil then, and had constant dizzy spells. So maybe it is good that it has gone up..  

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome! I always have sensitivity issues too (especially when my sinus issues are acting up) so this gives me hope ; D

I'm trying to swish water (going to into aluminum free baking soda to it as well) after eating and then brushing teeth an hour later after every meal, but still can't help feeling paranoid sometimes. I figure as long as we keep this up, surely it will work out well.

When the dentist pulled out the air gun thing to blow the cool air on my teeth I was frightend lol but nothing.. I am so happy and the only thing I have changed is my diet.

Ugh I hate that thing! And the water they always squirt in during a cleaning, too - it's always just a little too cold on my teeth and then it pools up in the back and gags me lol.

Funny, my teach were sensitive when I first started 80/10/10 (nearly 3 years ago) then it just went away, after a week or two.

+1

Hey more teeth tips:
dont brush before & after eating fruit, it turns into a pH war with your gums being the victims.
just because your think your diet is perfect, doesn't mean you can neglect your mouth & hygiene
your mouth's condition affects health, as the mouth absorbs a lot, so keep it healthy
gently swishing with salt water & spitting is a good way to clean & neutralize mouth
chewing a natural gum like tree resin keeps teeth strong & clean

Do you have any advice on where we can get this tree resin in US?

There is mastiche from mastic tree
sweet gum tree
cedar & pine resin
& a russian company called Kedra makes gums & toothpastes
may be more online

I would never neglect these pearls. Look at these teef :) lol I am extremely hygienic 

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell posted a video

Are Vacuum Blenders Worth It?! With John Kohler

Diving deep into the subject of Vacuum Blenders with the man the myth the legend John Kohler. We go into what are vacuum blenders, what are the advantages an...
4 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Did Google Assassinate Wife Of Whistleblower Who Exposed The Search Engine? #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2TIghNE"
6 hours ago
"The Fed Is Stuck In QE Hell #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/30MnEoQ"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep's photo was featured
Saturday
Profile IconRonald Gordon, Kelli Hayes, Neda and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
Michael Lanfield posted a video
Saturday
"Weekend $500B Bank Bailout Needed for Jamie Dimon's Bonus! (Bix Weir) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2NAhwdZ"
Friday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Thursday
Michael Lanfield posted a status
"Wanna visit Costa Rica? Vegans get 20% off accommodations. https://peaceful-village.com/join/renting/"
Thursday
Michael Lanfield and Mindaugas BananaHoover are now friends
Jan 16
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Laura Maslen
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Jasmin's group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens replied to anna's discussion fruitarians in spain / canary islands in the group European Fruit Eaters
Jan 10
Houdini Steve Owens joined Jasmin's group
Jan 10

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service