30 Bananas a Day!

Ok, so the past 3 days I've eaten all raw fruit all day until dinner when I've consumed a massive salad with steamed basmati rice. The 3 days prior to that was high carb low low fat vegan cooked and the 3 months previous were high fat, ketogenic, primal/paleo (so you know where I'm coming from here, dietary-ily speaking)

Today I've eaten 7 bananas for breakfast and I still feel hungry, and I cannot stop thinking about food! I just want to stuff my face with dates.

What's up? 

I am not used to this because the high fat thing I normally wouldn't feel hungry until noon and ate my daily calories generally between 12-7pm. 

It's going to take some getting used to I suppose...

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just ate 3 more bananas :) They are so darn tasty when they are super ripe!

Wow. Ok, cool :) Thanks.

If you're hungry just eat more! I'll often have 20-25 bananas for breakfast, or 10 bananas sliced up with masses of sticky date sauce on top! Enjoy yourself, eat as much as you want, and you'll feel awesome!

Oh my that sounds delicious. Sticky date sauce???!! I am SOOOOOO doing that :) 

I guess I'm used to feeling "empty" of food until later in the day. I feel pretty heavy and full, not full like no longer hungry, but physically full... It's weird.

Don't worry, it'll take a little while for you to get used to eating the larger volume of food required to meet your energy needs on this diet (especially having only recently changed from a paleo-type diet). But before you know it you'll be munching banana like a pro! Sounds like you're doing really great so far! :) xxx

Now I've had 9 medjool dates and 8 bananas. That's crazy. 

The old mindset, that's 2/3 or 3/4 even of my daily caloric intake.

I knew EATING enough would be physically easy for me, but the mental part -I keep looking at cronometer thinking, Oh my god I've almost eaten all my food for the day and it's only 11:15am!

Well you're doing a fantastic job so far! Just recognizing that you need to change your mindset and habits is a big step in the right direction :) And that's an awesome breakfast you had there!

If you aim for around 1000 calories (and more if you're still hungry) for each meal, you'll find you feel really full of energy all day long! This lifestyle is so different from any other that the it can take some effort to switch out of the old way of thinking and get used to instead living with an attitude of abundance. But it's so worth it! Keep up th great work and you'll be there in no time :)

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions! Have a lovely day, Esperanza

I am getting over this too. Finally I had to ditch counting calories after a while because it was proving counter productive

Bananas and dates are a great combo Josefine! And they give great energy levels too! They are both sweet fruits so no food-combining issues there :)

:$ Completely confused now. I need to properly combine sugars?? 

No, don't worry about it! Bananas and dates is a perfect combo! :)

Here's a quick guide to food combining:

In general, sweet fruits combine with other sweet fruits and with sub-acid fruits

Acid fruits combine well with other acid fruits and with sub-acid fruits

And sub-acid combine with other sub-acid fruits and with sweet and acid fruits

(And melons should always be eaten alone.)

It's NOT to do with properly combining sugars though! Generally if fruits taste good together and they don't give you any digestive issues, you're probably folowing proper food combining instictively anyway :)

Some people do.. I dont.. i eat whatever I want in whatever combo I want. If I get gas or whatever... I just dont do it anymore :)

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"Navy Patents UFO-Like Compact Nuclear Fusion Reactor and Hybrid Space/Sea Crafts #evolution #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2qtNgbW"
3 hours ago
Aysel is now friends with Houdini Steve Owens and Sugalena
Wednesday
"Why the 2008 Housing Crisis Recovery Is Just an Illusion (w/ Keith Jurow) #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2ODSZ93"
Tuesday
"Not Transitory - Fed Liquidity Handout Surges To Near $90 Billion #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/35F4Sl5"
Tuesday
Frugisaurus and Alex Curtis-Slep are now friends
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a video

Return to the Gentle Sea by Michael Lanfield with Music by Dr. Will Tuttle, PhD (Full Audiobook)

Return to the Gentle Sea: For the Love That Lives in Everyone is a book on spiritual healing and cultural transformation on the human relationship to nonhuman animals. It explains how living in a herding culture, eating animals and their secretions,…
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield commented on ednshell's video
Oct 14
Michael Lanfield and Olga are now friends
Oct 14
Raw Aussie Athlete and Lil Green Coconut are now friends
Oct 14
ednshell replied to Tams's discussion Best vegan retreats ?
Oct 13
ednshell posted a video

Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary

This award-winning film documents the real story on smart meters. + Subscribe for free EMF guide & help stop 'smart' meters and 5G: https://TakeBackYourPower...
Oct 13
ednshell posted a discussion
Oct 13
Profile Iconmichael wilson, Savannah Holte, tori jacobs and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 13
"QE4 "Not A QE" Begins: Fed Starts Buying $60BN In Bills Per Month Beginning Next Week #awakening #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2M9cmoQ"
Oct 12
Rock and Tams are now friends
Oct 12
Tams posted a discussion
Oct 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service