30 Bananas a Day!

agonizing backpain after eating fruit.... help!

So for the past few weeks now if I eat fruit my stomach begins to gurgle and burn and then my back begins to spasm. This can last from 5 -30 minutes and it is really painful. As a result, because I really want to stick with 80/10/10 I have been eating lots of cooked veg and grain. please note, I was  a month raw before the spasms started, so the grains couldn't be the problem, actually they're the only thing that soothes the pain which is why I am eating them. I don't eat any added fat at the moment.

My parents are really concerned (of course) and are desperate to send me to a dietican, which I am not happy about. They blame this lifestyle for the pain because I was 'healthy' before and didn't have all these problems (after my first week high in January from starting, I have become sleepier, more forgetful and am struggling with exercising, something I did religiously every day before)

I have tried eating celery and greens with my fruit to see if it helps, but it doesn't work. I want to cut out the grains, but i'm finding it so hard because they're the only thing not giving me pain while giving me the energy I need.

I really love the fruit lifestyle, but I fear eating fruit so much right now because of the back pain I get from eating it. And its not just one fruit doing it, it is every fruit!!!

Views: 7652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get this sometimes too. Some days it wont happen at all and some days itll happen with almost every meal. Usually after I get the pain and I wait for like 15 mins until it goes away I can eat as much as I want and dont get any pain (eg. if i eat say 5-10 dates and get the pain, as soon as the pain goes away I can eat as many as I want without the pain returning). I really want to figure this out though. 

I have a strange lower to mid back ache after eating my big banana date smoothie in the morning. It doesn't always happen...but sometimes days in a row and then not again for a few days. It lingers for about 5-15 min then goes away. I have been decreasing the amount of smoothie I drink and it had helped a lot. So instead of drinking all 64oz at once, i'll just drink 32oz and then the other 32oz a lil later. Doing it this way helps a lot. I get no pains when I space it out.
But I would really like for someone who knows what this back ache problem is to clue is in. Freelee?...any ideas?
Hi everyone. I just googled back spasm linked to fruit and this feed came up. Has anyone got any new info. Im finding that almost immediately after drinking my banana date smoothie my back goes into intense spasm for about 30 mins. It really sucks!!!!!!
I get this too, as well as my lower back now being sore for over two weeks.. I feel as if there are a lot of toxins stored in the spinal column that have to get released.. So it causes muscle pain as it travels to the bloodstream/liver..?? Not sure but it has to end eventually if we follow the glories of the (almost) all fruit diet (:

Sounds a lot like people on here are suffering from a horrible condition call fructose intolerance. It's something you can reverse but forcing yourself to eat high fructose content fruit will most likely not improve the situation. This page has a good list of fruits that have a high fructose concentration. It also says that fruits with equal ratios in fructose and glucose to not present a problem. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fructose_malabsorption#Treatment

You should be able to find a more comprehensive list somewhere but for now that should be a guideline. This is probably a subject freelee and durianrider should address. It doesn't mean you can't eat fruit (yay bananas!!). It just means that you have to limit the type of fruits you eat. Try it and I hope you all get better. 

Same problem.. also arthritis-like pain in hands, knees, hips.. Never had anything like this before.  I'm a yoga teacher.. Even yoga is not helping.  My practice is more painful.  Many people believe sugar causes inflammation, including fructose.  Perhaps applying some principles of Ayurveda to hcrv would help..

Same here. Pain in between the shoulder blades from the stomach. Have anyone figured something out?

;) I had the same Problem but for me it was clear that I just drank the smoothie too fast. Now I drink a big smoothie in 1/2 to 1 hour and I do it very slowly like not even drinking it but more like eating it... I would say just eat very slow and ripe :)

I was raw for a year 3 years ago when I started to feel a dull ache in my lower/middle back after meals.  Since giving up the raw and switching to RT4, I was feeling pretty satisfied with very little problems.  Currently though I have been experiencing the dull pains again and it is very tiring and draining....the only thing that makes it feel better is to eat some cooked meal.  Not sure what is going on but I have tried different things over the past 4 years,  about to give up on a fruit focused diet. 

You can try chromium supplements: CHROMIUM CURED MY FRUIT PAIN!

I have had this in the past but it's been a while.  It's hard to say what it is. Could be cleansing of intestines, could be the particular fruit you are eating ( is it organic?)  

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rawberry replied to Robert K's discussion LFRV Stuffed Tomatoes
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"5 Problems with Universal Mail-In Voting #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/31wKT7c"
Thursday
"Trump goes one-on-one with Lou Dobbs | EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/33z8YMX"
Thursday
ednshell and Melissa Grace are now friends
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Malorey Adams's discussion Is the raw till 4 diet helpful to those with autism?
Monday
I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore. replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace replied to Dan Leusink's discussion Have near death experiences inspired others to seek this lifestyle?
Monday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Valentin Otto
Aug 4
Melissa Grace posted a status
"Wishing for interest in Kins Domains amoung raw vegans. I know that in all climates there are methods of returning to our pristine origins."
Aug 4
PK left a comment for Windlord
Aug 3
"Doctors Speak Out - Frontline Doctors, Press Conference, D.C. - 28 July 2020 - Day after censorship #truth #light https://j.mp/2P7j7bC"
Jul 30
"The Big Tech CENSORSHIP SCANDAL is Going Just As Viral As The BANNED DOCTORS VIDEO!! #awakening #peace #truth #light https://j.mp/2Dk7pru"
Jul 30
"Bill Gates & Fauci!!!! The Truth Is Here and People Need to Take This Worldwide #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/39DNjnV"
Jul 29
Made posted a discussion
Jul 27
Ryan S and Jean-Marc are now friends
Jul 26
Shvara posted a status
"I am for pineapple!"
Jul 23

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service