30 Bananas a Day!

its been a wild and marvelous ride with the 80 10 10 train, ive been doing it for a year, and for a while it was the peak moment of my life. but lately i feel like there is something missing, i fall in sick very easily (not bed sick, but throat aches and the like) and i dont seem to have the same power i had before.

my diet consists basically in oranges in the mornings, mono bananas and dates in the afternoon, the ocasional pineapple/blueberry/kiwi every now and then, and then a huge salad at night.

calorie intake is ok, im getting lots of sun and exercise.

downpoints that i cant change:

not organic produce (impossible to get in this country)

sometimes i sleep a little late (2-3 am, im a social alien enough with the diet, argentinians live very late lives)

during the winter months i eat steamed tubers with the salad 3-4 times a week (this could be negotiable)

im thinking b12 deficiency because its the typical thing to think, but what else could it be?

Views: 2429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where in Argentina are you?

I'd say it's water intake, 3/4 gallon (3 liters) is nothing.  Move it up to 1.5 gallons (6 liters) and more after you feel comfortable there.  

Also, since it's winter there, you could supplement with vitamin d.  You'd see a dramatic change.

You don't have to change your hours to change the amount of time that you sleep.  Try ending your 'night' an hour earlier and then use that time for sleep.  

Are you drinking mate?  That will keep you up also.

Peter,

I'm curious about where you found the science behind your opinion.  The USDA recommendations for adult male is 3.7 litres or about 15.5 cups of TOTAL LIQUID INTAKE (women 2.7 litres or about 11.5 cups, which INCLUDES ALL LIQUIDS FROM A HIGH WATER CONTENT DIET as well as any other beverages.  (Of course water needs vary depending on climate, activity levels etc.)  If you would cron-o-meter your dietary intake I think most people would find that they general would not require any additional water.  Dr. Graham seldom supplements his needs with addition water for example.  For years I could never understand how he could do that until I started having problems with hyponatremia. 

"Your Body's Many Cries For Water" and "The Water Cure" have much useful and scientific information.  Their site has a scientific documents tab.

*laughing!* The USDA would have you eating your recommended daily allowance of meat and dairy as well as your recommended daily allowances of chemicals in processed foods.  I'm sure they know exactly what they're talking about! *if you couldn't tell, dripping with sarcasm*

that guy also says to take 1/4 teaspoon of salt for every quart of water

it's a good book, you just have to take some of what he says with a grain of salt. ;)

:) +1 hilarious!

what if you cant eat 3000 calories?  I try and I can't. 

Is that because I'm not going to bed at 8pm?  I went to bed at 10 last night and this time didnt use an alarm and i felt better than i usually feel.  i had been constantly setting my alarm but i was hoping to do that so i would feel tired earlier but with raw food i'm less sleepier when its time to go to bed so I have to intentionally just get my butt in bed earlier.

ya my stomach is still not stretched.  how long did it take for it to be stretched enough? ive been high carb vegan since april.

i'm an athlete so i just wonder what everyone's sleep amounts are.  i did 7.5 hours of sleep two nights ago, didnt feel so good. slept 9 last night. felt better. i'm feeling pretty tired and it's just about 7.  i'm hitting the sheets by 8

Easiest way to stretch your stomach is to drink huge smoothies. Drink till you can't drink no more. Then drink some more after 5 minutes or so. I can easily get 1600 cals for breakfast doing that. Smoothies are the way to get huge cals down.

It would be hard for me to eat that much fruit without blending.

Why would a women need to eat that many calories for breakfast?

add some dates into those smoothies. that gets the calories up.

I've noticed sleep timing has a big impact for me. I'd love to reap those benefits but I too have trouble getting to bed around 8-9 most nights. It's usually 10-11-12. Lol.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"WOOHOO!! THIS IS THE END! Giuliani RELEASED MASSIVE SECRET THAT ROCK NATION! BIG NAMES ON THE RUN! #truth #light #now http://bit.ly/2JxOvjn"
Friday
fruitsandnumbers commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Friday
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
Mar 18
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Mar 18
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 18
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 18
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service