30 Bananas a Day!

Guys, I've been having terrible GERD/Acid Reflux since I was 12 years old. I've tried treating it with a million pills and seen so many doctors. Basically, IM OVER IT. In addition to it being an incredibly uncomfortable and s***ty way to feel, I am a singer and the acid that gets into my throat has caused great damage to my vocal chords and is really harming my career. It's heartbreaking really:( I turned to RawTill4 a couple months ago and while i feel great otherwise, the reflux is still very much present. And it really doesn't seem to matter what i eat, the reflux comes up after almost any and every food, wether its mono-meals of fruits or combinations or cooked veggies... it can come up after anything and i have it every single freaking day of my life :(

I have a great deal of faith in this lifestyle, and am hoping that if i just stay on it persistently, the problem will resolve itself. But Right now it's kind of hard to believe that it ever will. 

Has anyone here had the same problem? Please share your experiences and suggestions with me. I would appreciate anything y'all can tell me!

Views: 290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're not alone! I had extreme acid reflux before becoming a high carb vegan, i think i actually even made a thread about it asking for help but im free of it now!! I used to take Nexium pills 3 times a day, did alot of exams on it, stupid treatments that never really worked and it just kept getting worse and worse, i remember i had severe reflux even when i fasted, i hated it!!

Ultimately, you have to give it time!!! You didn't damage your stomach in a matter of months, did you?? I also had very bad acid reflux in the beginning after adopting this lifestyle, you can't expect to become a vegan and magically cure all your problems that u've had for years in a matter of 2 or 3 months...It will SLOWLY get better.. at least i used to realise i was getting better every month that passed

Just make sure you DRINK AT LEAST 1LITER OF WATER before meals

SLOWLY AND SEATED drink/eat your smoothies/meals because the digestion starts in our mouth

EXERCISE is sooooooooo good for digestion, i feel that it is what has helped me the most!!

Get proper sleep time, aka more thn 8 hours.. 

Don't do too much protein, like beans and tofus and stuff

thank you so much for your reply. I will definitely keep on with this and lets see what happens..

I suspect i have this problem and this is the MAIN cause for SO MANY of my other problems I have....like severe allergies, hormonal problems, skin problems etc....

did you ever have any other problems prior to fixing your HCL like any of the symptoms apart from reflux?

I am in desperate need to try to figure out a cure...and so far only thigns I See are foods to avoid which I do already, but rice is that something also to avoid probably? and I have so many raw fruit/veggie allergies that causing me problems ( from oral allergy syndorme...which I believe is due to my HCL levels ...) so i want to get to the root cause....and heal myself..not like every doctor trying to just sell me a bunch of medication....but with such limitation of foods, I dont know what to eat to help cure myself..help strenghten my immune and acidity levels etc...

ANY HELP form anyone would be AMAIZNG !

I had it for 8 years. From 4-12th grade, which is where I am now. It went away pretty rapidly after I became high carb vegan, but when I get too much brotein it flares up a bit. If I eat greens within two hours of bedtime, then I'll get it the next morning as well. Drink tons of water, get lots of sleep, and exercise and it should go away!

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Stephen posted photos
Tuesday
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion What are some vitamins you recommend?
Saturday
Profile IconStephen and Carolin joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Saturday
ednshell replied to ednshell's discussion Top German Scientist questions COVID19 response in open letter to Merkel
Saturday
ednshell posted a discussion
Saturday
OrganicMark posted a status
"DUD PARTS Coronavirus testing delayed after kits found to be contaminated by Covid-19 #NoVaccine #organic #fruits https://j.mp/3aDW0ye"
Apr 2
Samantha Marie Alvarez left a comment for Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez and Scooby the Cantaloupe Kid are now friends
Apr 1
Meurig Rowlands is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Apr 1
Samantha Marie Alvarez posted a discussion
Apr 1
Mika M is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 30
"Bahrain, Belgium Report COVID-19 Treatment Touted By Trump Working For Patients #organic #fruits #vegetables #health https://j.mp/39p6zno"
Mar 27
Cassie K and DreamsofFreedom are now friends
Mar 27
Cassie K added a discussion to the group Gardening for food and fun.
Mar 27
Sarah Troyer and Kevin are now friends
Mar 20
"Visualizing The History Of Pandemics... By Death Toll #NoVaccine #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity http://j.mp/2x0ghPI"
Mar 18

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service