30 Bananas a Day!

I don't like negative energy, but when you have it, it can be good to release it, lol. ;)

Many of you probably remember Jolita Brilliant. Back when she was on this site and promoting fruits and getting enough calories, I thought we understood each other well, as she also comes from an eating-disordered background like myself. Back then we exchanged PMs and were happy embracing this lifestyle together.

My first "slap in the face" was in my post where I still had a negative body image of myself because of my weight gain. As people here such as Esperanza, Peter, and Chris were very helpful, knowledgeable and supportive, Jolita's post was deleted and then she PMed me saying I shouldn't listen to you and that I should restrict my caloric intake. WTF?! Then she claimed the promotion of thinness hurts her too, but implied losing weight is important for her because it sells. :(

On Facebook I kept seeing regular posts from her as well as pictures where she brags about her weight loss OBSESSIVELY. I'm thinking her mind is saying "Welcome back eating-disorderd mindset!". I unsubscribed from her newsletter as I was/am fed up with her attitude and mindset. It's so sad knowing that she's a "health coach", yeah a "health coach that promotes death".

I thought she couldn't get any more idiotic, but I was wrong! Not only is she bad-mouthing Freelee and DR and 30BaD in general, she is claiming veganism is not good and is now a paleo b$?§&! Needless to say I removed her immediately from my friends list on facebook and remembered to unsubscribe from her Youtube channel. I can only hope her clients realise that she's gone mad and quit seeing her. She may be a coach, but she's not only a coach of death, but a "coach of death AND murder" - really SAD.

She simply couldn't be patient with the fact that she was still doing the metabolic time for her metabolic crime, as Peter always so cleverly puts it. She's simply weak, impatient, SAD etc.

^^There is no way she's going to convince me. 30BaD and its many wonderful members here have helped me so much. I'm proud to be a member here and to finally be on the path of optimal health, happiness and vibrance.

*RANT OVER* :p

Views: 6674

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

30BaD isn't a "flexitarian" site where we consider any path to be a valid path. We're vegans and animal rights activists, and as much as we love people and wish nothing but health and happiness for them, not all paths are created equal. The path of high carb raw veganism leads to health. The Paleo path leads to internal and external destruction. There is a choice to be made between them, and it is folly to say that choosing the latter is still the 'right path'.

+1000000

I get ya.  

I've learnt some of the best things and started wanting some of best things by walking the path of real shitty situations and making awful *mistakes* and though I don't think it's right to glamorize pain, it can change a person dramatically and make you appreciate everything.   

I hope this is going the way we think it is -> rock bottom -> lessons learnt -> back up and better than ever.   I think you're right in thinking this could be the best thing to have happen to her, as hard and upsetting as it is to see her do it.    

natural consequences

:)

After all the lies she's told, she's just not trustworthy in my eyes. Such behaviour comes from such choices. :/

True. I'm starting to think this might be a useful document for the lost after all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDVndWNV5o

sweet

wow crazy under eating

wow.

I struggle.

I see people lose weight and transform on juice fasts. I want to be one of them. but then i get so hungry and go this is nutso

i dont quite make it to fully raw. I make some healthy cooked soups with potato and veggies. helps.

all I can say is Jolita does have a lot of positive pro fruit energy and I dont think she will abandone it, but shes in hellacious nyc if I recall, so maybe... cut her some slack. thats a rough place to be.

WatermelonGirl, there is a lot of info on this site which should help.  I doubt many people would encourage juice fasts.  

As for Jolita, she is telling people off and calling them out.  I refuse to believe that New York is the reason for the way she is behaving.  I think it's the animal products she is consuming.  She is so confused and makes zero sense.  She is not positive pro-fruit lately. 

agreed. no one should tell others off

I completely agree with you Learfgrrrl.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service