30 Bananas a Day!

A plea to Matt Monarch & David Wolfe to stop selling products of cruelty, please sign petition

Views: 2429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Freelee, I thought this was an amazingly well done video! I really liked seeing you be a bit more soft-spoken here while expressing your immortal compassion for animals. I think one more thing you could have done is give Matt a mention of praise for the good products he has sold. I got my copy of 80/10/10 from the Raw Food World a few years back.

i got mine from amazon but raw foods world was the seller for the low price

was yours too filled with a photo copied hand writen letter warning against 801010 and free samples of supplements ?

Oh really? Can you upload a copy of that for us?

when i find it i will .  i do believe i scanned it but it's been a while.. but if not immediate , eventually , work on another fun video edit project atm after that Gastronauts (so funny) video i made

Some three years ago, immediately after I read 80/10/10 for the first time, Matt & Angela made a live version of The Raw Food World TV Show answering questions from a live chatroom. I was in that chatroom and asked if either of them had read 80/10/10. They claimed not to have, which I thought was odd considering their raw food world position and the prominence, and controversy, of the book.

odd indeed especially of they send out a hand written critique letter with it ,  my best guess would seem that Denial Is Vital  brainwashed them against it before they even considered with his hybrid fruit diabetes spiel

The whole world sells and trades and buys products that in many ways and various forms continue to harm and torture animals why pick just these two guys? is it because they are selling stranger things than the local supermarket? Hunting in America is so common it would be require only a a small effort and collaboration with local hunters to acquire any antlers or other wild game refuse. which is quite common for those industries. They are not the source of teh problem at all. Much worse things are being done.  On the scale of animal cruelty *if there ever was one* these two don't even compare to say..corporate dairy industries giants like Land O Lakes, google that stuff and it makes David Wolfe sound more like David--who cares. 

in terms of saving the planet, one vegan is worth a thousand meat eaters. the vegan/raw/health movement is about creating those people who will be the change. but unfortunately, when good people looking for answers enter into this movement, people like wolfe and monarch are waiting right there at the gates to take advantage of their enthusiasm and desire for answers..., and lead them away from the garden into a virtual shopping mall of endless products and pseudo-raw food, pseudo-vegan, complex, expensive nonsense, some of which is decidedly antithetical to the messages of compassion and peace which these individuals like to preach. 

monsanto and burger king and dairy companies, etc.,are just giant cancers that will go away as people continue to wake up. Unlike Monarch and Wolfe, these big corporations don't have intelligent, concerned people flocking to their doorsteps looking for real answers, on the verge of getting truly life-changing, planet-changing information, only to be sidetracked and overwhelmed by marketing hoopla and then consequently give up, emerging out of the "health movement" confused and financially exhausted, with a cupboard full of green powders, colostrum, and stevia, and a fear of bananas.

This is a bigger and more relevant problem in THIS movement than the actions of Land o'Lakes Butter  or the like. 

Very well said! Thank you. Stand up for what you believe no matter how minuscule,  

So True! You just described basically exactly how I see them also. They're opportunists profiting from people's ignorance, and therefore those who lift the veil on that ignorance especially those who reach a lot of people like DR and Freelee, are seen as a threat. 

ummmm hmmmm

it's still worth it. everything is worth it. freelee is doing what she feels is right and helpful and i for one signed it because i feel like it's helpful. you've heard the starfish story right?

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock and Nemo are now friends
21 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2) #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2GbYV48"
Sunday
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filing Onslaught is On the Way #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2JFxuAL"
Sunday
Profile Iconchungculands, Deya Storm, Luke Robinson and 1 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Tanya Popovic left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Rebecca left a comment for Rebecca
Thursday
Profile Iconcal bates, mark wilcox, Claire Hyun and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jul 11
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) replied to Eddie (Mecca Date Farm)'s discussion Semi Dry Medjool Dates, 20 # for $67.00 US. from meccadatefarm.com
Jul 10
Eddie (Mecca Date Farm) posted a discussion
Jul 10
"Deutsche Bank will exit global equities business and slash 18,000 jobs in sweeping overhaul #truth #love #light #now https://cnb.cx/2LFElN9"
Jul 8
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jul 8
"Most Americans Can't Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It's Just Going To Get Worse) #love http://bit.ly/2YBf3mL"
Jul 6
"Media Predictions Of "Tiny Crowd" For Trump July 4 Speech Proven Spectacularly Wrong #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Xtf1B8"
Jul 6
Jul 1
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service